What should be the diet for duodenal ulcer?
In the presence of diseases of the intestinal tract it is very important not only to take the necessary preparations and to observe the complex of medical procedures, but also to follow a special diet. Depending on the type of the disease, it may have its own characteristics, be more benign or, on the contrary, as rigid and limited as possible.
Strict adherence to therapeutic diets brings significant relief and reduction of symptoms of the disease: pain, heaviness in the stomach, nausea, and so on disappear. For the treatment of duodenal ulcers, doctors usually prescribe nutrition on the “Table 1” diet. It is suitable, both for the period of exacerbation, and for treatment or prevention.
Specialists have long established that the main cause of this disease is the parasitic effect of a particular pathogenic bacteria, which, as a result of its vital activity, eats away the mucous surfaces of the duodenum.
Therefore, the main task of the diet for this disease is to alleviate the patient's condition by normalizing the secretory function of the stomach, the foods consumed should not irritate the already damaged intestinal walls.
Let's break down the diet for a duodenal ulcer in a more detailed manner in order to get the maximum level of benefit out of it and, as soon as possible, get rid of all the unpleasant symptoms of this serious illness.
Features and recommended products
Of course, first of all it is important to take into account the recommendations of the doctor - he, prescribing a diet, should tell you in detail how to follow it correctly, what you can eat and what you need to restrict, in what form dishes should be served and in what quantities. To ensure maximum comfort and tranquility to the sick organ, it is important to ensure that the food consumed is not able to cause him any additional damage. And that means:
- It is important to exclude possible thermal damage to the mucous membrane, so the temperature of the consumed liquid should not be very hot or, on the contrary, icy. The ideal level is 30-32 degrees Celsius.
- To exclude mechanical damage, it is recommended to eat food in a shabby or boiled form. For example, vegetables and even fruits rich in fiber, it is much more useful first to boil, and then grate or grind in a blender. A vivid example of such a diet is as follows: a salad of fresh cabbage and cucumbers is not allowed, but the same can be done in a stewed manner.
- Food should be balanced and rich in vitamins, in addition, experts recommend to follow the scheme of fractional nutrition - every 3-4 hours, but portions are allowed small. The energy value of products consumed by the patient for 1 day of such a diet should be in the range of 2500-3000 kkl.
- Since the food should be as gentle as possible, it is not allowed to eat highly spicy, salty or sour foods, the food should be either boiled or steamed. Low-fat pureed soups are allowed, and it is also important to limit the intake of foods that promote increased secretion of gastric juice, for example, cabbage.
What can and even need?
- Low-fat and non-lean meat, steamed or cooked in broth.These varieties include turkey, rabbit, beef, chicken or lean pork. These are usually dishes made from chopped pieces of meat or minced meat, such as chops, cutlets, rolls, or meatballs.
- Lean fish in minced form or in small pieces. It is better to give preference to river varieties, for example, perch or pike.
- Bakery products are allowed only in the form of dried (yesterday's) white bread, unleavened buns, white crackers and tart cookies.
- Frayed low-fat soups (you can even without broth) with the addition of cereals (buckwheat or rice), small pasta and vegetables.
- Eggs boiled or in the form of a light omelet on milk (steam) - no more than 2 pieces per day. Fried eggs - are excluded.
- Experts recommend to use milk, which is rich in all the necessary components necessary to restore intestinal health. It is advisable to drink exactly whole milk (a glass for the night), as well as cream, fresh non-sour sour cream and low-fat cottage cheese. For those who suffer from lactose intolerance, you should try to use milk in very small quantities and in the form of heat.
- Also accelerate the healing of ulcers contributes to the regular use of vegetable fats, for example, olive and vegetable oil (about 30 g per day), as well as unsalted butter (about 40 g).
- The use of cereals is allowed in the form of light ground porridges or steam puddings (buckwheat, oatmeal, semolina, pearl barley, rice).
- Vegetables - mostly boiled and ground, for example, puddings or vegetable rolls, mashed potatoes. It is recommended to use carrots, beets, potatoes, pumpkins, zucchini and so on.
- Of sweet allowed kissel, jelly, candy, marshmallows, desserts such as "bird's milk" or "tiramisu."
- The drinks can be pure water without gas, broth hips, fruit drinks, cocoa with milk, non-acidic berry juices, weak tea.
What is forbidden?
- First of all, all kinds of alcohol, carbonated drinks, sour juices and coffee are excluded.
- The sparing food excludes fat grades of meat and fish, and also strong meat broths, broths. Salting and canned food, sausages and cheeses, as well as butter or puff pastry, fresh bread are not allowed.
- Chocolate, ice cream, as well as sour berries and fruits are contraindicated from sweets.
- Fat, fat, meat cartilage.
- It is not recommended to eat millet and yachka from cereals, besides various leguminous crops are prohibited, the exception is large white beans.
Winona Ryder defended Johnny Depp
Satin Ribbon Tulips
And I fly hunting: features of popular airlines in the world
Unpleasant sweating feet - fight the problem
Monastic tea - truth or divorce The whole truth about monastic tea
Causes of acne on the skin
Technique macrame for beginners