What is Rf face lifting and how is it useful?
In today's fast-changing world, many women try to preserve their youth and natural beauty using various methods. To do this, every year in the beauty industry there are high-tech novelties that help the fair sex representatives to overcome the temporary changes occurring in appearance.
Today in beauty salons there is a huge arsenal of various cosmetic products and procedures. But we would like to highlight one of them - RF-lifting. You ask: "Why this procedure?". The answer is simple - this technology is highly efficient and completely safe and can easily replace a facelift. In this article we will try to tell you more about this unique method.
What is the essence of the procedure?
RF lifting has several names: radio wave, radio frequency, or thermolifting. The essence of the method is the effect of radio frequencies on the inner layers of the skin and fatty tissue.Thus, under the influence of high temperatures, stimulation of fibroblast cells is carried out, which begin to actively produce collagen and elastin fibers. As a result, the mechanisms of rejuvenation are incorporated, which give an amazing effect, which remains for a long time.
In addition to the face, this procedure can be applied on any problem area of the body - the décolleté, hands, abdomen, thighs, buttocks, etc.
Types of lifting apparatus
Two types of devices are used for lifting: monopolar and biopolar.
- Monopolar devices are more powerful, radio frequencies heat the skin layers to 60 degrees. The result is noticeable after the first time. Repeated procedures are strictly prohibited!
- Biopolar devices act sparingly on the skin, heating tissues up to 45 degrees. For the result to appear, you need to undergo at least three procedures.
Benefits of the procedure
Non-surgical radio wave lifting perfectly copes with a number of problems relating to appearance. When completing the full course, the following positive changes occur:
- increases skin tone and elasticity;
- improves the condition of the skin - disappears acne and traces of it, comedones, pigmentation;
- goose paws and bags under the eyes disappear;
- deep mimic wrinkles and nasolabial folds are reduced;
- the relief of the face is leveled, the double chin disappears;
- the flabbiness of the skin on the neck and in the decollete region disappears.
How is it done?
If you decide to change your appearance due to RF-lifting, then first you need to come to the appointment with a dermatologist and examine the condition of the skin. If no contraindications are found, then you can safely proceed to the procedure. No preparatory measures for the session are carried out, and after completion the skin is not processed by anything.
The beautician cleans the necessary area of skin that will be processed by the device. After that, a special tool is applied.
Using the maniple of the device, the skin warms up to the required temperature. The entire procedure is regulated by sensors, followed by a cosmetologist. The session lasts no more than 30 minutes, during which discomfort and pain are completely absent.
Depending on the individual characteristics,indications and skin condition, the beautician assigns a certain number of procedures to each client, which can be performed once a week.
Important points during the passage of the session
- RF lifting is absolutely safe and prevents any damage to the skin. This is due to the fact that such radio waves do not affect the epidermis.
- When using a biopolar device, the result will be noticeable only after three procedures (in total, from 6 to 12 are required). Over the next 6 months, the rejuvenation process will only intensify. With a healthy lifestyle and proper skin care, the result is maintained up to 3 years.
- Immediately after passing the radio wave lifting, it is not recommended to go to the sauna and the bath, as well as to stay in the sun for a long time.
We carry out radio wave lifting at home
It is not necessary to visit beauty salons to make a professional lifting. It is enough to purchase the device for home use, carefully study the instructions, view the accompanying video, and you can proceed to the procedure itself.
Just do not forget about the use of a special gel that will help avoid redness and peeling.You can believe that with a relatively small cost for the RF-lifting apparatus used at home, you will get an impressive result, which your friends and colleagues will envy.
Unfortunately, thermolifting can not be done to everyone. There are a number of contraindications, in the presence of which it is impossible to resort to this procedure, namely:
- presence of a pacemaker or metal implants;
- cardiovascular diseases;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- the presence of various skin lesions, tumors or stitches;
- any infectious diseases;
- viral infections;
- diseases of the circulatory system;
The price of a radio wave lifting is quite high, but it is justified by a quick, impressive and durable result from such a procedure. After all, youth is fleeting, and it is quite realistic to extend it. You can only choose a beauty salon or purchase a device for individual use.
Kalanchoe: home care
When the mood returns to normal
Why do my ears itch
How to use meat and bone meal
Provence-style kitchen design ideas
How to eliminate the beating of the cartridge in a screwdriver
Jewelry like a modern princess