What is dangerous express diet?
Always be slim, fit and attractive - the dream of every woman. But nature has endowed everyone with a different “constitution” of the body. That is why some girls can afford to overeat goodies, while others are forced to strictly calculate the number of calories consumed.
But it happens that both of them need to quickly lose weight to their father, and in this case, short diets will come to the rescue.
Goal: get into old jeans. Done!
There are a lot of nutritional systems called “express diet”, but the principle remains the same - to minimize the daily calorie intake. The result really will please, because sticking to this diet for several days, you have a real chance to get rid of 3-5 kg, and you can easily put on old jeans or a dress that you bought in case you suddenly lose weight.
The duration of the fast diet can be from 3 to 7 days, the maximum period is 2 weeks. Be careful, over-enthusiasm can cause irreparable harm to your health.
There are several menu options for three, five or seven days. Some of them provide for strict adherence to meal times, others - a significant limitation of its quantity or refusal of one or several meals for more effective weight loss.
The advantages are there!
Undoubtedly, fast weight loss systems have their advantages.
1. The body is cleared of accumulated slags and toxins, the work of the digestive system and the metabolism process is normalized.
2. Certain rations of rapid methods can also be useful. So, the fruit and vegetable menu will allow you to actively saturate the body with vitamins and other useful substances. This will certainly affect the improvement of skin color and the absence of problems with brittle hair and nails.
3. During the period of adherence to the diet, the body gets used to smaller portions, as well as healthy food, because you will need to eliminate all harmful: sweet, salty, fatty and smoked, as well as carbonated drinks and fast food.
4. Express diet is a great way to get rid of a couple of extra kilos as soon as possible.
Have a good time!
But, like any restriction, fast weight loss has its own number of drawbacks.
1. Together with the loss of fat deposits, muscle mass will also “go away”, since it will become the main source from which the body will take the necessary substances.
2. Due to a significant restriction in food, the metabolic process will change, which means that the weight loss will soon cease. Therefore, the optimal period for such methods is up to 7 days.
3. Hunger will haunt you constantly.
4. The lack of carbohydrates reduces the level of glucose in the blood, leads to irritability and impaired concentration.
Such nutritional restrictions have some contraindications, including:
- diseases of the digestive system;
- kidney and liver disease;
- metabolic problems.
If you decide to say goodbye to excess weight in a short time, you should definitely take into account that the total daily calorie intake should not be less than 800 kcal. This is the minimum amount of energy needed to maintain the vital functions of the body. Love yourself and be healthy!
Rolls with marmalade
What are 3 examples of estates
Liquor Beilis: history, video, cooking
The museum in New York offered Donald Trump to pick up the golden toilet instead of the Van Gogh painting
How to eliminate the beating of the cartridge in a screwdriver
20 beautiful dacha ideas worthy of implementation
How to make a boat out of paper