Why you can take echinacea tincture?
Everyone knows that in order not to get sick, you need to stay cool in the summer and avoid drafts, dress well in the winter. But this is not enough, if the body and immunity is weakened, you can easily get sick. To avoid this, you need to support yourself, take vitamins and natural food supplements that stimulate the protective properties of the body. And the most famous such tool is Echinacea.
There are other names: echinacea narrow-leaved, purple echinacea, Echinacea purpurea. This flower appeared and became popular as a drug for a long time. According to historical data, this perennial plant with beautiful purple buds was brought many years ago from North America. It has a special smell and taste.
Echinacea is a perennial small plant, the stems are very branching leafy. On them are located in the order of the leaves with a rough structure.At the top of the stem is a flower basket, consisting of reed flowers, color is different from pink to purple.
Tubular flowers that are in the center of the basket bear fruit. Echinacea bloom period - summer. The plant grows in Ukraine, Russia and the North Caucasus. The treatment uses leaves, roots and flowers of the plant, it is better of course fresh.
The safety and efficacy of using the medication has been proven by clinical trials. Today, echinacea tincture is one of the most powerful and effective medicines that boosts immunity. Doctors recommend this tincture in many pathologies and diseases. Its use for the treatment of diseases allows the patient to recover faster.
As part of the resin, flavonoids, lipids, alkaloids and polysaccharides - they simulate the human immune system. Polyenes and phenolic acid are compounds that kill bacteria and have an antifungal effect. Strengthens the effect of the drug such mineral elements as zinc, manganese, nickel, potassium. Acid betaine and carboxylic acid prevents strokes and heart attacks.Echinacea purpurea is one of the most beneficial plants in the world.
Impact on the human body
- Anti-inflammatory - thanks to the constituent flavonoids and alkaloids.
- Antiviral and antimicrobial - helps fight flu, herpes, staphylococci and streptococci.
- It is the strongest immune modulator of all types of herbs. The drug is prescribed for most immune diseases.
- Regenerating - accelerates cell growth, restores skin tissue.
- Suspends the aging process, fights stress.
- Creates a tonic effect.
What diseases should use Echinacea tincture
1. Chronic and acute respiratory diseases (pharyngitis and laryngitis, sinusitis, chronic obstructive bronchitis, chronic bronchitis, in the complex therapy of pulmonary tuberculosis and bronchial asthma);
2. Cardiovascular diseases such as: coronary heart disease and atherosclerosis;
3. Gastric diseases such as gastritis, peptic ulcer and stomach ulcer,
4. Problems of the central nervous system (chronic fatigue syndrome, neurosis, neurasthenia);
5.Pathology of the peripheral nervous system (demyelinating sclerosis, toxic polyneuropathy);
6. Diseases of the kidneys and urinary tract (cystitis, pyelonephritis, urethritis);
7. Inflammatory processes of the sexual sphere, including chronic, such as: candidiasis of the mucous membrane of the vagina and inflammation of the appendages and ovaries;
8. Wounds that do not heal for a long time, trophic ulcers.
10. Prevention of cardiovascular disease.
Treatment of echinacea tincture
In the issue of holistic treatment of acute respiratory diseases in children, it is considered to be the main remedy of Echinacea. It can also be prescribed as a prophylactic agent, which with its unique properties activates the protective forces of the human body.
To reduce the duration of the disease, echinacea is prescribed in the early stages of the treatment of viral infections. Allergic reaction in children is extremely rare. However, for the treatment and prevention of children under twelve years old alcohol-containing preparations of echinacea cannot be prescribed. At this time for children up to three years of age, medications based on Echinacea are available in the form of syrups and teas.
In psoriasis, burns, bedsores, furunculosis is applied externally, in this case, the tampon and bandage are abundantly soaked with tincture, which is diluted in isotonic solution. With long-term use of antibiotics and chemotherapy, taking tinctures in combination with lactobacilli is very important, as it has a positive effect on the composition of blood and other processes in the body.
If you want to do the prevention of acute respiratory viral infection, then Echinacea should take courses for ten, fourteen days. But remember, the dose can not be exceeded, because you get the opposite result.
If the flu or cold has already begun, then at the first symptoms it is advised to take a "shock" dose. And wait until the temperature passes the mark of 38.5 degrees, in order to prepare the body to fight infection. In case of poisoning with heavy metals and pesticides, it is used as a first aid. This remedy also helps reduce appetite.
- AIDS. Collagenosis is a disease that affects connective tissues.
- In the event of an allergic reaction to the Compositae.
- Multiple sclerosis and autoimmune diseases.
- Hypertension in severe form.
What dosage should be taken?
Standard appointments sound like this - the first dose is 40 drops, then another 20 drops after 3 hours, then twenty drops 3 times a day. Do not forget that you need to drink the medicine well with water. For children, the dosage is 10 to 15 drops.
How to make a tincture with your own hands?
Tincture of echinacea on alcohol is very simple to do, you need to take:
- finely chopped root or flowers (raw required);
- alcohol 70%.
All folded in a glass jar and pour alcohol. The ratio of roots and alcohol should be 1: 4. Infused for at least one month. Take tincture of 0.5-1 tsp. three times a day. The drug is also used externally.
To make a decoction of the roots of echinacea as follows:
- 1 tablespoon dry finely chopped root;
- 300 ml. water.
All mix and boil for 30 minutes. in a water bath. Then cool and strain. Take one - two tablespoons 3-4 times daily before meals.
To make an echinacea extract you need:
- finely chopped fresh root;
- medical alcohol 95%.
All folded in a glass jar and pour medical alcohol. The liquid should cover the chopped root slightly.The medicine should be infused for two weeks. After filter. You need to take 25-30 drops three times a day for half an hour before meals. Do not forget to burn the tool with enough water. Store in the refrigerator or in a cool dark place. Such medicine will be suitable for 2-3 years.
All of the ingredients in the composition of Echinacea make a small pharmacy. But still, do not forget that its use is only an addition to the main treatment, and not a complete replacement.
What to choose: curtains or blinds
What is hypnosis and can you learn it
Dress from elastics
What is the estimate
When will include heating in Khabarovsk in 2015