Useful properties of the plant prutnyak
Nature has given us a lot of amazing plants, knowing and using the healing properties of which can improve our health and solve some problems. For example, it will be useful for women to learn about prutnyak, used in the treatment of gynecological diseases.
Prutnjak ordinary is a tree-like shrub belonging to the family of the Aviator, the genus Vitex. Other well-known names are chastity, Vitex sacred, monastic pepper, Abraham tree. The plant grows in various regions with a temperate and subtropical climate, namely in the south of Europe, north Africa, in Asia: in Spain, Morocco, Transcaucasia, Uzbekistan, Turkey, Algeria.
Prutnya bush can reach a height of 4-8 meters, depending on the place and conditions of growth. The leaves are arranged on long petioles and have a palmar elongated shape. The flowers are painted in a pale lilac or soft blue hue, resemble bells with pronounced stamens that extend beyond the cups.The plant has fruits - small round dark pitted trees with a diameter of about 3 millimeters.
The composition of the rod includes a huge number of all kinds of valuable substances: flavonoids, fatty and essential oils, iridoids, tannins, glycosides, numerous organic acids (acetic, caproic, propionic, formic, valeric), coumarins, trace elements, ascorbic acid and other vitamins. And there are useful components in almost all parts of the plant.
The collection time of raw materials depends on what parts are harvested. So, the flowers break in the midst of their flowering, leaves and shoots - during budding (around June), the bark is cut in autumn or spring, and fruits are desirable to collect when they fully ripen - in the second half of September or in October.
Leaves and flowers can be dried in fresh air, including in sunny weather. But the fruits of heat do not like, so put them in the shade, but ensure good ventilation and do not let the temperature rise to 30 degrees or more. Fruits are stored in a cool place and used for three months, the remaining parts can be stored longer, but preferably not more than six months so that they do not lose their valuable properties.
The use of a rod
Consider the beneficial and healing properties of a unique Prutnyak ordinary plant:
- It has been proven that the plant has anti-cancer activity and helps stop the growth of malignant cells. In folk medicine, it is used to treat cancer of the mammary glands, stomach, lung, colon, prostate gland. Therapy is also possible with carcinomas, leukemia, gliomas.
- Prutnyak received a very wide application in gynecology and has long been used in this direction of medicine, and not only at home. Phytohormones are seen in the composition, they are similar in actions to female ones, so the use of hormones for normalization is recommended.
- The plant helps to treat various diseases of the female reproductive system: uterine myoma, cysts, endometriosis, polyps, polycystic ovary, adnexitis.
- Vitex Sacred is used in amenorrhea, as it causes menses. It is also shown with other failures of the menstrual cycle: oligomenorrhea (changing the intervals between critical days), painful menstruation (dysmenorrhea), marked premenstrual syndrome (PMS), anovulatory cycles.
- Use is indicated for infertility due to hyperprolactinemia - an increase in the concentration of prolactin.
- The common rod is also useful for men: it increases the potency, favorably affects the libido, and also normalizes the process of maturation of spermatozoa (spermatogenesis) and increases their activity.
- The plant is useful for mastitis, mastopathy, mastalgia and other diseases of the mammary glands, including inflammatory and oncological.
- Application will allow to cope with headaches, to ease the attacks of migraine and reduce their frequency.
- Very beneficial prutnyak affects the nervous system: has a mild sedative effect, increases stress resistance, reduces nervousness and irritability, improves sleep.
- The plant improves the functioning of the digestive system: gall bladder, liver, pancreas, intestines.
- Prutniak is believed to contribute to the destruction of pathogenic microorganisms and therefore can be used for various infections, including sexually transmitted infections.
Interesting fact! In gynecology, the plant is used not only at home, but also on a broader scale: it is part of such pharmacy drugs as "Mastodinone", "Prefemin", "Nolfite", "Biocyclin", "Cyclodinone."
Use is contraindicated during pregnancy (including delayed by the likelihood of conception), during the breastfeeding period, while taking oral contraceptives (likely to decrease the effectiveness of drugs and hormonal disorders), with serious hormonal disruptions, hypersensitivity to the plant.
For your information! Taking prutnyak can cause side effects: nausea, allergic reactions, headaches.
How to use?
The application can be carried out in different ways:
- With amenorrhea, headaches, insomnia, infusion of leaves is recommended. Two large spoons of raw materials pour one cup full of boiling water. Capacity close tightly and preferably wrap with a towel or rug. After an hour of infusion, strain the product and take a teaspoon four times a day, half an hour before meals.
- Tincture - a stronger tool used in gynecological diseases and cancer. It takes about thirty grams of dried fruit pour 1.5 cups of high-quality vodka or alcohol diluted with water. In a dark, cool place in a closed container, the agent is infused for at least two weeks, filtered and taken in 50-60 drops before a meal once a day or two.
- You can get the extract, pour a glass of fruit and flowers with two glasses of vodka. Insist the remedy for two weeks, strain and take in the morning on an empty stomach 50 drops every day. The extract is potent and is used for serious problems.
Important! Before treatment, be sure to consult a doctor and get his advice about the reception.
Use an amazing twig and get the most out of this plant to strengthen and improve your health.
How to make crafts from waste material with their own hands
Yeast Brew Dough Snacks with Liver
Dessert Strawberry Holiday
How to finish a mitten
Make an ergonomic hanging wine shelf with Dremel