The secrets of cooking delicious lean pilaf
It is considered that pilaf is cooked exclusively with meat. But in fact, this dish can be prepared from other ingredients, making it lean and easier.
Cooking options for lean pilaf
How to cook a delicious lean pilaf? Consider a few ways.
Vegetable pilaf cooked at home will be no less tasty and satisfying than meat. Here is what is required for cooking:
- large onion;
- two carrots;
- two glasses of rice;
- water (about two and a half or three glasses, the exact amount will be determined during the preparation process);
- two garlic cloves;
- big spoonful of salt;
- five st. l. regular sunflower or olive oil;
- two bell peppers;
- bunch of parsley;
- ground black pepper;
- hl condiments hops-suneli.
- Rice should be rinsed well in cold water so that it eventually becomes transparent. If the cereal is not thoroughly washed, the pilaf will not turn out as crumbly as it should be.
- Take the vegetables. Pepper peel off the stalk and seeds, cut into strips. Onion after peeling, chop or cut the half-carcasses. Wash carrots thoroughly, clean and rub if necessary. Garlic just need to peel.
- In a cauldron or other similar volumetric and deep enough container, warm up the oil thoroughly. Spread onions, peppers, carrots and rice at once, fry everything until a beautiful golden color appears.
- Then pour in water, close the container with a lid and cook lean pilaf for about forty to sixty minutes. No need to mix it.
- For ten minutes until ready, add whole garlic cloves to the rest of the ingredients.
- Ready to let the pilaf at least half an hour to insist. Garlic can be removed, although it is completely edible and will add flavor if left behind.
- Enjoy lean pilaf!
Gourmets and just lovers of delicious food will certainly appreciate the pilaf with mushrooms. Here is what you need:
- a glass of rice;
- 450 g of mushrooms, for example, oyster mushrooms, white, champignons;
- three garlic cloves;
- vegetable oil;
- ground pepper;
- a little curry for a beautiful shade;
- Bows after the cleaning.Wash carrots thoroughly and rub them on a medium or large grater. Mushrooms pre-defrost, if they were in the freezer, then cut into plates or cubes.
- Heat oil in a cauldron. First, lay out and literally fry onions for a couple of minutes, then add carrots, and a minute later - mushrooms. After a five-minute frying, enter and rice, which must be washed very well to perfectly clear water.
- Pour the water so that its level is about a centimeter above the rice. At the same time, add the curry and mix everything to make the dish beautiful and bright.
- When the water is almost completely boiled away, garlic can be added. It does not need to be crushed too much: just cut the teeth into several pieces or leave them whole and immerse in rice.
- Close the lid and leave the pilaf to simmer for about fifteen minutes.
- Turn off the heat, let it brew for half an hour, and lay it on plates.
Pilaf with apples, pumpkin and dried fruits
Children will certainly appreciate the delicious sweet pilaf. To prepare it, stock up on such products:
- two glasses of round grain rice;
- five large spoons of sugar;
- four glasses of water;
- three sweet enough large apples;
- 300 g pumpkin;
- half a glass of raisins, dried apricots and prunes;
- a third of a teaspoon of salt;
- half acres. ground ginger;
- third tsp cinnamon;
- third tsp turmeric
- Rice is well washed to make it crisp and filled with cold water for twenty minutes.
- Free the pumpkin from the skins and seeds, remove the fibrous middle, cut the remaining pulp into large enough cubes.
- Cut out the cores of apples. If the skin is thick, cut it off. Cut the fruit into cubes of approximately the same size as pumpkin.
- In a cauldron or other similar large container, warm up the oil, put a pumpkin in it and fry for five minutes, so that it is well soaked.
- Put the rice along with the apples and fry everything together for about five more minutes.
- Pour water into the cauldron, turn on the heat and wait for all the liquid to evaporate. Add sugar, cinnamon, turmeric and ginger, cover the container with a lid and stew pilaf on low heat for about half an hour or a little less. It is not necessary to mix it in the process of quenching.
- Remove the cauldron from the stove, leave it for a while, so that the ready lean pilaf will infuse, and then serve it to the table.
Pilaf with beans
This recipe also deserves attention and involves the use of beans. The set of products will be as follows:
- two full glasses of rice;
- half a cup of white or red beans;
- four glasses of water;
- 40 ml of vegetable oil;
- ground hot pepper and any spices you like (zira, turmeric, hops-suneli, coriander).
- Since the beans are cooked for the longest time, take care of them first. It is advisable to leave it in cool water for a few hours or at night. Then just cook it until complete readiness.
- Carrots after washing and cleaning can be either cut into thin strips or rubbed on a grater. Peel and chop the onion or cut into thin half-rings.
- Warm up the oil in a cauldron, deep brazier or thick-bottomed pan, fry the carrots with onion until golden and soften on it.
- Put rice in a pot, fry it for three minutes, slightly increasing the heat. Then pour in water, close the cauldron with a lid and leave it on for at least twenty minutes. During this time, the liquid must be completely absorbed and evaporated.
- Spread ready beans, add pepper, seasonings and salt.
- Again cover the container with a lid and leave it on low heat for five to ten minutes.
- After turning off the fire, you can give the fast pilaf a little insistence, and then serve it.
Choose one of your favorite recipes and please yourself, households or guests with nourishing and tasty fast pilau!
Cut the knitted thing, without the risk of looping
Trends in Interior Design 2017
Weather in Moscow in December - what will be the beginning and end of the month according to weather forecasts. What does the meteorological center promise for Moscow and the region for December 31
2013 New Year of any animal: 2013, the Black Water Snake
Should women take creatine