Simple recipes for tasty iced tea
In the summer heat I really want to refresh myself and quench my thirst. A great way to do this is iced tea. Find out some interesting options for making such a tasty and healthy drink.
How to make cold tea?
Below are considered successful recipes for tasty cold tea, which will come in very handy in the summer.
How to make a fragrant, incredibly tasty and healthy tea? For this you will need:
- three to five tablespoons of rooibos tea (the amount may vary depending on the desired strength of the finished drink);
- two large juicy peaches;
- four glasses of water;
- half a glass of berries, such as strawberries or blueberries;
- 150-200 g of ice.
- First you need to brew tea. To do this, boil the water and fill it with leafy rooibos, leaving for seven minutes. After this time, strain the beverage using gauze folded several times.
- Peaches with berries chop, finely chopped with a knife or immersed in a blender.
- Hot tea pour chopped berries with peaches, leave for five minutes.
- Next, grind the ice, splitting it with a knife or using a blender.
- Crushed ice put in tea, mix well.
- If desired, the drink can be drained, but the berries and peaches will not spoil it at all, but, on the contrary, will give an interesting taste.
Refreshing Sudanese Rose Tea
Excellent cool summer tea can be prepared on the basis of karkade. This will require:
- 50 g of sudan rose flowers or seven bags of karkade;
- a third cup of mint leaves;
- three glasses of water;
- one and a half glasses of apple juice;
- several mint branches for decoration;
- 150-200 g of ice for cooling.
- In a sufficiently large capacity, put the karkade with mint, fill it with freshly boiled water and leave it for about ten minutes for infusion.
- Mint with flowers of Sudanese rose or bags of hibiscus can be removed, this raw material is no longer needed.
- Add apple juice to the finished tea.
- Crush the ice and also enter into the drink.
- Pour refreshing tea and decorate each glass with a branch of mint, which will give a pleasant aroma.
Stunning tea can be obtained by combining blueberries with lemon.You need to prepare these products:
- a glass of blueberries;
- one lemon;
- half or a bit more cane sugar;
- three tea bags or three teaspoons of black leaf tea;
- three glasses of water.
- Bags or leaf tea, pour boiling water over and leave to infuse for five minutes.
- While the tea is brewing, prepare the remaining ingredients. Squeeze a lemon, grate half of its peel. Blueberries, wash well and chop in any way.
- Remove the bags from the tea, or strain it if you have used the bags. Dip blueberries in a hot drink, remember it. Also add lemon juice and zest, mix well and leave for half an hour.
- Now you can strain the drink and put it in the fridge for an hour so that it becomes cool.
This recipe will delight true gourmets. Prepare this set of components:
- three tablespoons of leafy green tea;
- a glass of strawberries;
- three glasses of water;
- a glass of ice;
- a third cup of sugar;
- zest of lemon halves or whole lime.
- Green tea pour water, the temperature of which will be 87-90 degrees, leave to infuse for five to seven minutes.
- Wash the strawberries and cut them, and grate the zest.
- Now, with hot tea, pour the zest with the berries, leave for an hour, so that the strawberries give all their juice.
- Crunch the berries, strain the tea, add sugar, stir well.
- Add ice to the drink, stir it actively and serve.
Watermelon-basil summer tea
This option of making refreshing cool tea is very unusual. Here's what you need:
- seven bags of black good tea;
- five glasses of water;
- 300 grams of watermelon;
- a bunch of fresh basil greens;
- sugar, ice to your taste.
- Tea needs to be brewed for five to ten minutes, depending on the desired strength.
- Next, remove the bags, chop the watermelon with a blender or knife, immerse in certified tea, which should be cooled at least to room temperature.
- Then add sugar and ice, mix everything thoroughly or shake in the shaker.
Spicy, aromatic and healthy tea can be prepared with the addition of ginger. To do this, prepare:
- four glasses of water;
- 15-20 g fresh ginger root;
- half a glass of sugar (or more if desired);
- five teaspoons of leaf tea (both black and green can be used);
- half a glass of cranberry juice.
- Tea should be brewed with two glasses of boiling water and infused for five to seven minutes.
- Ginger ginger, do the same with lime zest. Together with sugar, put these two components in some container, pour the remaining water. Further, this mixture boil and simmer on low heat for seven to ten minutes, and then cool and strain.
- Now combine the finished tea and ginger mixture, add a well-chilled cranberry juice, if desired, put ice.
Be sure to try the recipes described above to prepare a cooling and refreshing tea.
How easy it is to lose weight
Lowering the sensitivity of teeth
5 beauty trends that are time to leave in the past
What to take to calm down: a review of popular drugs
Foil and thread spider
Art Deco Mirror