Sesame oil - the benefits and harm, instructions, treatment, recipes
People have long used sesame seeds (sesame) for making butter. The first information about sesame is found in Herbes Papyrus. The ancient scroll contains a list of spices and herbs used by man since time immemorial. Avicenna also studied the healing properties of the seeds of the plant. I will consider in detail the beneficial properties, use and contraindications of sesame oil.
The stores sell light and dark oil. For the manufacture of dark marc is used roasted sesame, light is obtained from fresh seeds. Manufacturing technology provides the product with a long shelf life and saves nutrients.
The greatest use of sesame extract found in cooking. It is used for dressing vegetable salads and cooking. It is rarely used for frying because it burns quickly. Often sesame oil is found in the composition of spicy snacks.
Useful properties have found application in other areas: cosmetology, perfumery, pharmacology, medicine and chemistry. Regular use of sesame seed oil normalizes the production of antioxidants and has a positive effect on disease resistance.
Quality oil is sold only in pharmacies and specialty stores. The cost of 100 milliliters begins with 150 rubles. Buy better in bulk packaging, so profitable.
Useful properties of sesame oil
Throughout the ages, sesame seed oil has served as an ingredient in food and medicine, in alleviating symptoms and treating diseases. For the first time useful properties began to apply in the 15th century BC.
- Source of Natural Antioxidants. The oil is saturated with calcium, which strengthens the bones. Doctors recommend it to kids, pregnant girls and the elderly.
- It stabilizes the acidity of gastric juice.. Traditional medicine uses to reduce the acidity and reduce the likelihood of blood clots.
- Useful for the respiratory system.. It is irreplaceable for pulmonary diseases, cough and asthma.
- Suitable for prophylaxisanemia, atherosclerosis, pneumonia, diseases of the heart muscle and liver.
- Struggles with signs of aging.Rejuvenates, makes life easier for women during menopause, accompanied by a slowdown in the synthesis of hormones. Saturated with phytoestrogens that protect the body from cancer.
- Used externally for burns, bruises, abrasions and other injuries of the skin.
- There are many recipes in cosmetologywith sesame extract. Strengthens nails and hair, cares for problem skin.
- Useful for babies. Little babies like massage with sesame oil. After the procedure, the baby’s skin becomes soft.
Fighting overweight is impossible to evaluate the benefits of oil. Through the husks can lose weight, if you withdraw from the diet of fats.
Contraindications and harm
Sesame oil is incredibly good for the body, but it has contraindications, sometimes even harm. Who is not desirable or contraindicated to consume oil from sesame seeds?
- Provides a debilitating effect. It is undesirable to use to persons with a problem stool. Otherwise there will be diarrhea, which stops after the removal of oil residues from the body.
- Experts advise people who are allergic to nuts, seeds, and oils to abstain from eating.
- Sesame squeeze increases blood clotting. Contraindicated in patients with thrombosis.
Before taking, I recommend to consult a doctor. Self-medication is fraught with serious consequences. Only the right approach will bring a positive result.
How to take sesame oil
Traditional medicine makes recommendations regarding the reception of sesame oil, but there is no generally accepted opinion. I will leave the subtleties of use to healers and medicine men and formulate ideas for use and detailed instructions.
- To get the therapeutic effect, take on an empty stomach.
- Compulsory dosage is observed. The daily dose does not exceed 3 spoons.
- Per day per kilogram of weight in the body should receive no more than one gram of fat. If the diet is saturated with these substances, it is recommended to remove other fats when taking oil from the diet.
Now let's talk about the use of sesame extract in specific cases. It helps in skin and hair care, in the fight against obesity and in the treatment of diseases.
- For face. Removes toxins, nourishes and cleans the skin.The oil is applied to the forehead, face and neck, wait 20 minutes, rinse with warm water and remove the excess with a soft, damp towel. In order not to hurt the fat balance, and not dry skin, carry out the procedure once a week.
- For hair. A nourishing recipe involves the use of ingredients leading in home cosmetology. Two spoons of heated honey are mixed with two egg yolks, two spoons of sesame oil are added, put on hair in an even layer, wait half an hour and wash off with shampoo. Carry out the procedure twice a week.
- Slimming. There are several uses. Simple - use on an empty stomach. To start the mechanism to combat obesity, drink a spoonful of squeeze 30 minutes before breakfast and wash down with warm water.The technique is not suitable for people who go to work after breakfast, because there is a side effect - a laxative property. The second option is to add salads and snacks instead of sunflower oil. Achieving the result is provided by a combination of diet and exercise.
How to take for skin
- Wrinkles. Two spoons of butter mixed with a spoon of sour cream and applied to the problem area.
- Dry skin. Fifty milliliters of pomace is combined with a spoonful of glycerin and 50 grams of cucumber puree. Add a drop of lemon and mint ether and use as directed.
- Edemas. The spoon of the squeeze is mixed with the esters of pine, juniper and mandarin. The mixture eliminates swelling of the skin.
- Acne. A stack of sesame oil is combined with 50 milliliters of grape juice and a similar amount of aloe pulp. The resulting composition is treated with the affected skin.
- Massage mask.Before the procedure, a spoonful of sesame nectar, five drops of chamomile, three drops of basil oil and two drops of cypress oil are applied to the skin.
- Vitamin mask. Ten milliliters of sesame extract is mixed with a pair of tocopherol capsules and two retinol capsules.
Video of cooking sesame milk
Sesame Oil Treatment
Traditional healers use sesame oil for the treatment of diseases. Recipes that came at the disposal of ordinary people were tested by time and demonstrated effectiveness.
- Mastitis. A soft cloth is moistened in an oily composition, applied to the chest, covered with a plastic bag and fixed with a gauze bandage.
- Bad breath. The oral cavity is rinsed daily with sesame oil. It refreshes breathing, restores damaged mucosa, strengthens the gums and activates the receptors.
- Cough. The oil is heated to 39 degrees, rubbed into the back and chest, after wrapped up and go to bed. With a dry cough, you can take a spoonful daily to improve your condition.
- Burns and cuts. To accelerate the healing of skin lesions, the affected area is treated with sesame fluid.
- Headache and insomnia. Heated sesame oil is rubbed into the temples and foot. Lotions help with vertigo.
- Women Health. To restore normal operation of the ovaries and normalize the menstrual cycle, a squeeze of sesame seeds is drunk daily before breakfast.
- Gastritis and ulcers. In the morning before the meal take a tablespoon of oil, then before each meal, a small spoon is drunk.
- Chronic constipation. Solve the problem of daily oil in the morning. On the first day, 3 spoons are drunk, after the dose is gradually reduced to one spoon and taken before the normalization of the stool.
- . In the event of a disease, heated sesame fluid is instilled into the inflamed ear 2 drops in each.
- . For health purposes, every morning they drink one and a half tablespoons of oil for two weeks, after which they make a ten-day pause and repeat the course.
The list of diseases in which sesame oil helps is impressive. Just do not consider it a panacea, none of the popular recipes will replace the full treatment with the participation of doctors.
Sesame oil for children
The sesame seed squeeze is saturated with calcium, thanks to the delicate fiber it normalizes the baby's digestive system. It is used in baby food as an addition to dairy products.
There is an opinion that sesame seeds help with pneumonia, bronchitis, diseases of the digestive system and pancreas. This fact is not scientifically proven and it is not known for certain how many grains produce a healing effect.
There are no restrictions on the use of oil by children. However, babies are given sesame seeds carefully so as not to cause allergies. I recommend butter in soups and salads, and I advise you to delight children over 3 years old with halley halva.
Recipes with sesame oil
Sesame oil is incredibly popular among Thai, Asian, Korean and Chinese culinary specialists. They use it for cooking meat, seafood, salads, desserts and sweets. Often sesame mixed with other spices and herbs. In hot dishes add before serving to the table.
- Carrots - 200 g.
- Sweet pepper - 200 g
- White cabbage - 200 g
- Vegetable broth - 4 glasses.
- Garlic - 4 cloves.
- Chinese noodles - 1 pack.
- Green onions - 1 bunch.
- Tomato paste - 1 spoon.
- Sesame oil - 1 spoon.
- Sesame - 1 spoon.
- Pepper, salt.
- Chop green onions in sesame oil with chopped garlic and sesame seeds for one minute. For frying, I use a pan, in which I later cook a lean soup.
- I send shredded cabbage and chopped sweet pepper into a saucepan, mix and carcass under the lid for five minutes over medium heat.
- Pour broth, bring to a boil, pepper, salt, spread noodles and cook until it is ready. If there is no broth, replace it with plain water. Ready soup served to the table.
- Cauliflower - 100 g
- Red onion - 50 g.
- Carrot - 100 g.
- Bulgarian pepper - 100 g
- String beans - 100 g.
- Seasoning for salads - 5 g.
- Sesame oil - 20 ml.
- Wash vegetables. I peel the carrots and cut them with small cubes, cut the string beans in three centimetric pieces, chop the peppers with strips, chop the onion, divide the cabbage into inflorescences.
- Prepared vegetables spread in a saucepan, add a little water and mix. I put the dishes on the stove, I cook the vegetables for three minutes, spread it on the dish and wait for the cooling.
- It remains to add a little spice to the salad and season with sesame oil. The appetizer is original and simple.
- Pork forcemeat - 500 g.
- Shrimp - 250 g
- Canned chestnuts - 6 pcs.
- Onions - 2 heads.
- Ground ginger root - 1 spoon.
- Sesame oil - 1 spoon.
- Soy sauce - 2 tablespoons.
- Rice vodka - 1 spoon.
- Vegetable oil - 6 spoons.
- Starch - 1.5 spoons.
- Dried mushrooms - 8 pcs.
- Cabbage - 1 head.
- Broth - 0.5 cup.
- Sugar - 0.5 spoons.
- Soy sauce - 2 spoons.
- Minced meat, chopped seafood, chestnuts, chopped onions, ginger and other ingredients I combine in a deep bowl and mix.From the mixture I make six meatballs.
- Soak mushrooms in warm water, cut cabbage into strips, divide it into two halves and use one part to lay the bottom of the pan.
- Meatballs roll in starch dissolved in broth and fry in oil until golden brown. Next, I spread it in a saucepan on a cabbage pillow with mushrooms and cover with the remaining cabbage.
- I water it with the sauce prepared in advance, put it on the stove, bring it to the boil and carcass on a small fire for about an hour. I serve Chinese meatballs on a table, laying it on a pillow of vegetables and mushrooms.
- Wheat flour - 600 g.
- Dry yeast - 1 bag.
- Salt - 2 spoons.
- Sugar - 1 spoon.
- Coriander - 2 spoons.
- Warm water - 380 ml.
- Sesame oil - 2 spoons.
- Sesame seeds - 6 spoons. For powder - 1 pinch.
- Flour mixed with yeast, sugar, salt and coriander. Add warm water, sesame seeds and sesame oil, knead soft dough. Cover with a towel and leave for a third of an hour.
- While the dough ripens, I heat the oven to two hundred degrees. From the dough I form a loaf, from the top I make several cuts with a knife, grease with oil and sprinkle with sesame. I bake for 40 minutes.
I am sure that you did not have to taste these dishes.In the first case, try to recreate these recipes at home and please the family. Treats are tasty and healthy.
What is and where grow sesame
Everyone knows about the existence of sesame oil and its great benefits. The plant, from the seeds of which it is produced, as well as the place of its growth, is a mystery to many.
Sesame or sesame is a herbaceous plant that grows in its natural environment to three meters in height. Sesame flowers bloom lilac or white. The flower dissolves for a day and after self-pollination a pod-pod with tiny seeds of red, black, yellow or white color begins to form.
Sesame loves warmth. The plant is typical for tropics and subtropics. Now there are no wild species. Since ancient times, the culture is grown on the territory of North Africa, India, Pakistan and Arabia. Later, people from the Caucasus and Central Asia took up sesame cultivation. In the Russian Federation, sesame is cultivated in the Krasnodar Territory.
Sesame can also be grown in regions with a temperate climate, but this is a laborious task. If you wish, try growing a healthy spice in your summer cottage.Just remember, in the middle lane the height of sesame does not exceed 80 cm and you will not have to count on a good harvest.
Madonna spends holidays with children in Africa
Review of the best matting tonal means
Fur products: practical advice on choosing and further care
Handmade Soap Mountain Peak
In Germany, invented shoes with removable heels
Corporate in Sevastopol
Medieval brain explosion: a mystery about three knights and one boat