Puff cinnamon rolls, french recipe with photo
French puff cinnamon buns that look like exquisite ribbons - tasty and fast baking. If you do not have time to prepare complex desserts, use a simple recipe with a photo and please your loved ones. The recipe for puff cinnamon buns has come to us since Napoleonic times, today it is a favorite delicacy of many nations. The dish can be served with morning tea or coffee, as a treat for guests or as an addition to the festive table.
Recipe for french cinnamon buns photo
In modern cooking, there are many recipes for French cinnamon buns. We offer you a traditional way of cooking in the oven. It does not contain expensive ingredients.
For the basics:
- milk - 1 cup
- sugar - 100 g
- fresh yeast - 1 pack
- flour - 0.5 kg
- butter - 100 g
- sugar - 100 g
- raisins - 100 g
- butter - 50 g
- Cinnamon - 2 tbsp. l
- Pour half of the milk into deep dishes, add sugar. To make the puff pastry for the cinnamon rolls soft and tender, the milk should be slightly warmed.
- Add well-pounded yeast to warm milk.
- Pour the sifted flour into a bowl.
- Prepare a brew: add milk with yeast to flour, mix well and put in a warm place for half an hour.
- Mix the remaining milk, 100 g of sugar, raisins in a small container, add a pinch of salt.
- Combine the resulting mass with brew and knead the dough well, then put in a warm place for 40-50 minutes.
- Prepare the filling: mix the sugar with cinnamon.
- Melt the butter.
- Flour the table with flour, put the dough in it and divide it into two parts.
- Roll each piece into rectangular sheets.
- Smear each layer of melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Roll the layers into rolls and cut each into 6-7 pieces.
- In the middle of each part, use a wooden stick to make a small dent.
- Connect the two halves of the bun over the dent.
- Cover the baking sheet with several layers of permanent paper, put buns on it.
- Grease the pastries with whipped egg yolk on top and place in the oven.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at a temperature of 180-200 degrees.
- Give the buns to cool slightly and can be served!
To make French cinnamon buns even tastier, you can add raisins to them.
Insole for weight loss is true or myth
Tom Cruise was injured on the set of the movie Mission Impossible
Jack Black does not want to grow up. A photo
The most accurate fortune-telling on red candles at Christmas and Christmas time
How to choose a good snowboard for skiing
How to mark the original September 1
Ficus pokus and 11 more ways to lure the pregnancy