Pros and cons of socks for a pedicure
Few women do not dream of heels, like a baby. After all, legs are, without a doubt, one of the most attractive parts of the body, captivating the eyes of the opposite sex. But the load, not always comfortable shoes, work that requires constant movement, and even those extra pounds cause cracks, corns and dehydration of the skin of the feet. A pedicure session will help to cope with this.
But as progress does not stand still, women are available tools that will easily replace the salon procedures without leaving home. One of these beauty-development - pedicure socks.
Goodbye, cracked heels!
The legs are not in order, but there is no time to visit the salon. What to do? Beauty experts advise to buy a miracle-peeling. You can do household chores, and an effective remedy will work to make the skin of your feet soft and smooth. It sounds very tempting, right? How does it really work? Let's find out.
Socks consist of several layers.External - impermeable, retains all active substances inside, providing a steaming effect. Internal - gel, is an active substance acting on the skin. In the composition usually appear:
- Dairy and fruit acids are the basis, it is they that exfoliate the action, thanks to which you can say goodbye to such troubles as rough, coarse skin and burrs. In addition, lactic acid has an antiseptic effect, coping with even the mild form of the fungus.
- Vitamins (usually A, E, C) and other supplements. Glycerin, various vegetable oils and other components are designed to nourish, moisturize and improve skin condition, giving it a healthy look. For example, citrus oils stimulate metabolic processes, rosehip oil helps speed up regeneration and improve local immunity.
To take or not to take, that is the question
Will such a product cope with all the stated problems? Those who have already managed to try out this creation of the cosmetic industry, note these advantages:
- The procedure is quite delicate, unlike mechanical analogs. Therefore, there is no risk of getting cuts.
- No need to worry about the sterility of the instrument and the likelihood of infection with dermatological infections.
- Socks will not only return smoothness to the feet, but also help to cope with the swelling.
- Cost savings.
- Ability to simultaneously do their own thing during a session.
But there are also disadvantages, among which are:
- Thin and sensitive skin may react with an allergic reaction due to the high concentration of the active substance.
- The ability to use only one time.
- An unaesthetic appearance during the regeneration period (the upper, dead skin layer will recede intensively and extensively), so it is not recommended to carry out the procedure before you have to show your legs in open shoes or thin tights without it.
Also pay attention to the contraindications:
- skin injuries;
- the presence of tattoos at the treatment site;
- varicose veins;
Rules of the procedure
And here is the cherished socks with the effect of peeling in your hands. What to do next?
First, wash and dry your feet. If there is a nail polish on the nails, you must first remove it.Put socks on your feet, gently rubbing it so that the gel is evenly distributed, glue it and leave.
Sometimes, to improve the effect, it is advised to wear simple cotton socks. But if the product is really high quality, then this is not necessary. It will work without additional warming.
If the problem is minor, it will be enough to look like a pedicure sock for 1-1.5 hours, if there are serious tenants, then the procedure should last at least 2-2.5 hours. After the time, you just need to rinse your feet under warm running water and lubricate with nourishing cream.
Now no machine for pedicure, newfangled devices and pumice. You can put your feet in order much faster and easier at home thanks to socks for a pedicure. Be beautiful!
How to remove dust during repair
How to keep healthy
Original greetings for all occasions
Dessert Strawberry Holiday
How do you relax
What to do if the husband earns less Ask psychologists
How to feed a sheepdog