Posh barbecue at home thanks to one trick!
Love the kebab, but there is no opportunity to go on nature? No problem! We want to share with you a recipe for cooking this dish at home. Try to cook kebabs like that, and you will realize that it’s not necessary to cook it on a fire.
The meat is so tender and juicy that friends will beg you to share the recipe. And this marinade can be used both for homemade kebabs, and for meat, which you will fry on the grill. We hope you enjoy it!
- Pork - 1 kg
- Tomato - 4 pcs.
- Onions - 3 pcs.
- Black pepper (ground) - to taste
- Salt - to taste
1. Cut the pork into 4–5 cm pieces. Salt and pepper meat, add your favorite spices.
2. Cut the onions into 4 parts, disassemble each part into petals and add them to the meat.
3. Peel the tomatoes and grate them on a medium grater. You can use tomatoes in your own juice, then add them to the meat along with the juice.
4.Leave the meat in the mixture for at least 30 minutes to allow it to roast well.
5. Take wooden skewers and put pieces of pork on them, alternating it with onions.
6. Take a roasting sleeve and place skewers of meat in it. Stack the shish kebab in a row to allow it to be evenly fried from all sides.
7. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and send the shish kebab into it for about 40 minutes.
Your juicy and crispy kebab is ready! Enjoy this gorgeous meal with family and friends.
How to increase your creativity
Pork Lagman Cooking Recipe
How to cook peaches
How to get rid of the smell in the closet with clothes
Shopping Bag with Matryoshka
USSR cosmetics: 11 products that our moms liked