Pork Lagman Cooking Recipe
- Preparation time:15 minutes
- Cooking time:50 minutes
Pork lagman at home
This dish is traditionally prepared in Central Asia and China. It is based on meat and homemade noodles, the other ingredients may vary in different versions. It can not be called soup, it is rather fragrant sauce with meat and side dishes. The taste is saturated, the appearance is attractive.
Meat is better to choose not very fat, without bones. While frying vegetables is minimal, because they retain all the nutrients. This Uighur dish, adapted to our conditions. It is prepared like this:
- Marinate the meat.Cut into cubes with a side of 3 cm, mix with salt, coriander, ginger, pepper and soy sauce, set aside for 15 minutes.
- Prepare the vegetables. Sweet pepper, celery stalks and daikon cut into small pieces, onion half rings, diced tomatoes, beans in 3 pieces. Chop garlic with a knife. All products are folded in different containers without mixing.
- Fry the ingredients. Pour the sunflower oil on a well-heated large frying pan, put the pork. Fry, stirring constantly, until a ruddy crust forms. Sprinkle onions, and when it is browned, stirring at intervals of about 3 minutes. add celery, tomato, garlic, daikon, pepper, beans.
- Boil the products. Mix the contents of the pan well, add spices, cover with water and cook until ready. This can take from 15 to 30 minutes.
- Boil noodles. Ideally, you need to do it yourself, but you can take ready-made pasta or spaghetti.
Serving options to the table a few. Arrange the noodles on plates, pour hot sauce and sprinkle with finely chopped green celery, serve spaghetti and meat and vegetables separately. Any option will look spectacular, and the taste will cause admiration.
Recipe for pork lagman in a slow cooker
You can not wait for the holiday, and cook such a dish for lunch. This is a quick and easy way to get the following products:
- pork - 500 g;
- spaghetti - 300 g;
- potatoes - 3 pcs .;
- carrots - 1 pc .;
- radish - ½ pcs .;
- onions - 1 pc .;
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 pc .;
- tomato paste - 1 tbsp. l .;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- vegetable oil - 50 g;
- cumin - 2 g;
- coriander - 2 g;
- salt, pepper - to taste.
The use of a multicooker will simplify cooking and will reduce the amount of fat during frying. The cooking procedure is as follows:
- Cut the meat into small pieces and cook with the sunflower oil in the frying mode for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cut the onion into half rings, potato and pepper into cubes, radish and carrots into straws. Crush the garlic.
- Add to the meat all the vegetables, salt, spices, tomato paste, mix. Pour in 2 stack. water, close the lid tightly and cook for 30 minutes. in high pressure mode.
Serve with boiled spaghetti. It turns out an interesting combination of products, a pleasant smell. The dish is nutritious, but not heavy for the stomach.
Lagman will add variety to the diet, suitable for a festive and everyday table.Pork makes it taste tender and can be used in any of the variations of this dish.
How to maintain diesel
What you can wear white jeans, pants and shorts (13 photos)
Old furniture decor
How to choose a kitchen sofa
Reasons why you definitely shouldn'
Crafts from CDs
How to stop drinking beer, video
Speech by Lady Gaga on the Super Bowl was the best in history