Pizza with potatoes, mozzarella and garlic
- Preparation time:13 minutes
- Cooking time:20 minutes
- Flow temperature:Hot dish
- Processing Type:Baking
New potatoes, smoked mozzarella and garlic make this pizza unique. You can add pieces of smoked pork sausage or pastrami to make it even more satisfying.
1. Preheat the oven to 200 gr. C. Boil the potatoes in the boil in boiling salted water for 5 minutes. Drain. When cool, peel and cut thinly.
2. Heat 2 tbsp of oil in the pan. Add chopped potatoes and garlic and fry for 5-8 minutes until soft.
3. Lubricate the remaining butter base for pizza. Arrange the potatoes on top.
4. Sprinkle with cheese and rosemary.Sprinkle with black pepper and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown. Remove from the oven and serve with parmesan.
How to make call detailing: Megaphone
How could look famous handsome with a beard
Free flight: how to stop being afraid to fly on airplanes
The most stylish coats of 2015 (16 photos)
New Year in the village: 15 best photos