Holiday Discord Server (My gift to you)
My Holiday Gift to You!
1. For the softest, shiniest hair ever, apply deep conditioner from your ears down. Then, put on a shower cap and exfoliate your whole body or shave your legs. When you're finished, rinse the conditioner out with cool water.
2. To make your eyes look extra-bright, use eye drops that contain an antihistamine (found in most allergy relief formulas). This is safe to do for the occasional big night out, but you should still read the package insert.
3. Apply cream blush with a brush has a blend of synthetic and natural hair. I just learned this trick and it's the best way to get cream blush to go on evenly. I use .
4. Tap—don't rub— concealer onto a zit. This will actually cover up the pimple rather than blending the product around it.
5. Layer a few extra coats of mascara on your outer lashes. To prevent clumps and get extra definition, hold the mascara wand vertically. And you don't have to spend a lot of money on a mascara. One of my favorites is Maybelline Full and Soft, which costs around .
6. Line your upper inner eyelids with a skinny black pencil. I learned this trick from celeb makeup artist Mally Roncal (she works with Beyonce and Jennifer Lopez). It makes your eyes really stand out.
7. Post blowout, while your hair is still warm, flip your head over and twirl your hair into a tight bun. Secure it with a soft scrunchie or a jaw clip. Then, do your makeup and get dressed. Undo the bun right before you walk out of the house and you'll have sexy S-shaped waves.
8. Give your skin a pretty glow by adding a drop of liquid shimmer to your tinted moisturizer. Blend it everywhere but your T-zone (you don't want your forehead, nose, and chin to look shiny).
9. Blend a shimmery champagne highlighter over your cupid's bow (the little divet in the center of your upper lip). It'll reflect the light and make your lips appear slightly fuller.
10. Wear sunscreen (SPF 15 at the very least) 365 days a year to prevent wrinkles. Okay, so this isn't exactly a huge secret, but I swear you'll thank me one day for nagging you about protecting your skin from the sun.
Video: MY GIFT TO YOU! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! | Minecraft & Roblox Livestream 🎁
Stay clear of these habits for a healthy heart
Monster High Makeup Tutorial for Halloween
A Woman in Her Seventies Just Gave Birth to Her First Child
How to Choose an Air Purifier
10 Clever Hacks We Learned From Sephora Reviews
13 Adult Coloring Books to Help Creatively De-Stress
Rebecca Minkoff, Spring 2010 Lookbook
What Causes Postpartum Depression
Facebook referred to the Irish Data Protection Commissioner
4 Foods to Add to Your Diabetes Diet for Stronger Skin
Cauliflower Rice: Healthy Fried Rice Thats Super Simple to Make
Quiche Lorraine with Hash Brown Crust
Different Ways To Curl Your Eyelashes