Moroccan-style Couscous with Lamb | El Mundo Eats recipe #85
Moroccan-Style Lamb with Couscous
boneless lamb shoulder
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
1 1/2 tsp. ground coriander
can stewed tomatoes
stick Cinnamon Stick
1 1/4 tsp.
1/4 tbsp. ground red pepper
couscous also known as Moroccan pasta
can garbanzo beans
dark seedless raisins
1/4 c. chopped fresh cilantro
- Pat lamb dry with paper towels. In nonreactive 5-quart Dutch oven, heat 1 tablespoon oil over mediumhigh heat until very hot. Add half of lamb and cook until browned, using slotted spoon to transfer meat to bowl as it is browned. Repeat with remaining 1 tablespoon oil and remaining lamb.
- To drippings in Dutch oven, add garlic, cumin, and coriander; cook 30 seconds. Return lamb to Dutch oven. Stir in onion, tomatoes, cinnamon stick, salt, ground red pepper, and water; heat to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat; cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, 45 minutes. Stir in sweet potatoes; cover and simmer 30 minutes longer.
- Meanwhile, prepare couscous as label directs.
- Add garbanzo beans and raisins to Dutch oven. Cover and cook, stirring once or twice, until lamb and vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes longer.
- Just before serving, stir in cilantro. Serve lamb stew on couscous. Makes 8 main-dish servings.
Nutritional informationis based on one serving.
Video: Couscous I Moroccan Couscous with Lamb and vegetable
How to Talk to a Human when Calling a Business
VRC Drops A Menswear Bombshell For This Years Melbourne Cup Carnival
Why Annual Pelvic Exams Are Still Important, Despite a New Survey of Doctors That Implies theOpposite
When An Old Friend Contacts You
Easy Hairstyles for Long Hair
10 Things Tax Accountants Want You to Know
How to get more likes on Instagram
How much is Kim Kardashian worth The KardashianJenner family by numbers
Chemical Peels at Home
How to Make Good Tips Delivering Pizza
The Best Crock-Pots to Buy to Get the Job Done
12 Women on the Self-Care Rituals They SwearBy
Date: 06.12.2018, 21:44 / Views: 71333