Liquor Beilis: history, video, cooking
Baileys is a popular alcoholic beverage. To write "Beyliz" is wrong, you need to speak and write "Beilis", at the end of the letter "with".
This is an Irish drink, liquor number 1, this is the world's first liquor, the basis of which consists of Irish whiskey. In the preparation using vegetable oil, sugar, cocoa, vanilla and caramel.
There are types of Baileys with mint or coffee. Liquor does not contain preservatives, cream does not spoil, because it is mixed with alcohol. The fortress is 17%.
How and with what they use Baileys
Baileys is good as an ingredient for a cocktail and separately, it can be added to coffee and is suitable for any occasion. In cooking, liquor is widely used as a flavoring for cake or chocolate chip cookies. Baileys are added to desserts with ice cream and yogurt, fruit salads.
Drinking options are varied. It is combined with various ingredients, but tonic and citrus fruits are incompatible, they contain acids that cause clotting of cream.
Baileys is part of the original cocktails, which add vodka, schnapps, rum. After diluted with milk or cream, add cold coffee and decorate with grated chocolate and fruit.
- Into the cocktail glass very carefully, the traditional Beilis is poured over the tip of the knife, then Irish Cream and Cointreaux. In equal shares, 20 ml each. Put a straw in a glass and set it on fire. Drink while burning.
- In the hot season they prepare a cooling cocktail, adding ice to Bayliss. Blender mix liquor with ice, it turns out to be an invigorating and refreshing drink. The second option: pour 50 ml of Beilis in a glass with a thick bottom. Three large ice cubes are thrown into the glass.
- A recipe to complete dinner. Pour some espresso into the coffee cup, add Baileys and warm milk. Cocktail top is decorated with foam and sprinkled with grated chocolate.
- Beilis is mixed with milk and added finely chopped or shabby banana.
- The recipe for an informal party. Guests are invited to a cup of coffee, instead of milk or cream, add Baileys.
What are they drinking from?
Drink from special liquor glasses at night, in the form resembling wine glasses or martini, but much smaller,maximum volume is 50 ml. In this dish Baileys served in its pure form. For cocktails take bigger glasses, like for martini.
What products does Baileys combine with?
- Cut the bananas in small pieces, strung on a skewer, serve to the table with liqueur.
- Banana and strawberry fruit salad.
- Banana boats. Bananas peel, cut along. Spoon remove some of the pulp to make it look like a “boat”. Capacity fill with grated cheese, mixed with banana pulp or to the pulp of the banana add nuts, pre-mixed with chocolate.
Break the shortbread biscuits into pieces, add chopped nuts and berries, mix with ice cream and put in ice cream bowls. Sprinkle with grated chocolate or cocoa on top. Dessert will perfectly complement Bayliss.
Liquor is combined with any coffee desserts or Tiramisu. Served after meals.
How to cook Beyliz at home
At home, you can make a drink by combining milk, condensed milk and whiskey (cognac or vodka will do). Having mastered the preparation of the classic recipe, you can experiment further by adding a variety of ingredients.
Some advise you to add more alcohol to your home liquor, but it is better not to do this, you can overdo it with the fortress and ruin the drink. The fortress is not desirable to raise above 17%.
Classic recipe of baileys
- A bottle of vodka (0.5 liters) or whiskey;
- Condensed milk - 1 bank;
- High fat cream - 300 grams;
- Vanilla sugar - 1 package (15 grams).
- Chilled cream whipped with vanilla sugar. After 10 minutes, add condensed milk and beat again. Use a blender or mixer.
- Add vodka (whiskey), mix. Wait an hour and a half. Liquor is ready.
Baileys recipe with chocolate
To the above ingredients add 100 grams of black bitter chocolate.
- Chocolate pre-melt in a water bath. Cream for 5 or 10 minutes whisk on a blender.
- Add melted chocolate and condensed milk to cream. Beat again.
- Pour vodka or whiskey. Stir and insist one and a half hours.
To give the drink a spicy mint flavor, while chocolate is poured in a water bath, throw a few sprigs of mint. Peel mint before mixing.
The original recipe home Baileys
- Vodka (whiskey) - about 400 ml;
- Sugar - you need 4 tbsp.
- Ginger and cinnamon - an amateur;
- Vanilla sugar - 4 standard packages;
- Honey - 2 tsp;
- Fatty cream - 750 ml;
- Condensed milk - 1 bank;
- Egg - 2 pieces;
- Instant coffee - 3 tsp.
- Prepare a tincture based on vodka or whiskey. Mix sugar with water, put in the microwave at the strongest capacity. Wait until the sugar becomes caramel color.
- The resulting sugar pour into vodka, add ginger, cinnamon on the tip of a knife, honey, 3 packets of vanilla sugar.
- Hold for 5 days, cork the bottle well, shake occasionally. Keep in the fridge.
- Cooking liquor. Pour half a liter of lightly cooled cream into an enamel saucepan, add 2 yolks and beat into a uniform consistency.
- Add condensed milk and coffee diluted in water, whip.
- Add the remaining cream, beat again with a mixer.
- Vodka tincture, strain, add to the mass.
- Fill the remaining packet of vanilla sugar. Last time beat.
- Mixture kept in the refrigerator for 5 days. Once again, strain and pour into bottles.
The fatter the cream, the thicker the liquor. The longer to insist, the richer the taste.Creamy taste will create comfort in the house, and the fortress - an incredibly tantalizing and sensual luxury.
History of the creation of Beilis
Baileys appeared November 26, 1974. The discovery helped ordinary chance. In 1970, when David Dand and his friends decided to create something special among alcoholic beverages. Irish David Dand drew attention to the products that glorified Ireland - Irish cream and Irish whiskey.
He mixed 2 of these components and turned out to be incredibly tasty, but one problem arose: the drink did not have a constant consistency. It took 4 years to create the desired consistency. One day, an unexpected decision came to David, and after a little refinement, he patented the process of making liquor. Liquor was named Baileys, which is associated with a small pub Bailey Pub, where employees of the former company of David liked to gather. Later David Dand registered the company R & A Bailey & Co, which represented the Baileys liqueur in Ireland and the world, where he immediately received worldwide recognition, as well as brandy.
In the production of natural ingredients used, combining the best Irish whiskey, fresh cream, produced in Ireland, the purest Irish alcohol and natural additives.
In 2005, two new flavors appeared - mint-chocolate and creamy caramel.Currently, Baileys is sold in 170 countries, and the volume of produced bottles is about 50 million. Until now, the drink is produced where it was created - on the outskirts of Dublin, at a factory owned by David Dand.
What are the ceilings
Visits to friends, relatives, close relatives
Top 10 good ideas for a children'
Easy way to unscrew the nut of the grinder