Learning to distinguish natural skin from artificial
In products made of genuine leather, we are attracted by strength, elegance and the ability to maintain an aesthetic look. These properties serve to create truly high-quality products. Clothes, shoes and various accessories are made of leather. Today, leather goods are considered one of the best ways to emphasize their status, while handbags, business card holders, and genuine leather briefcases are considered a prestigious gift. In addition to the usual leatherette sellers offer products made of pressed leather, assuring that it is also genuine leather.
How to distinguish a substitute from genuine leather?
Nowadays, the number of ways to process materials is growing every day. Therefore, to determine whether the material is natural leather is becoming increasingly difficult. But still there are several ways that will help you quickly figure out where the original is, and where it is fake.
It is necessary to immediately identify the fact that, as such, pressed skin does not exist.This is all the same leather, in which in the manufacture of products are added parts of leather waste - chips, trimming, and so on. After that, everything must be crushed, mixed, heated and pressed. When heated to high temperatures, synthetic fibers melt, gluing the material. The output is quite cheap material with low air and moisture permeability. Such material is suitable for the manufacture of bags, wallets or belts, but the shoes from it are obtained rigid and inelastic, harmful to the foot. The main problem of pressed skin is its fragility, such products are short-lived.
Genuine leather is a natural material with a thousand-year history. People learned to process and then use the skin one of the first. Genuine leather is an animal skin, treated in a special way. Elasticity, breathability, density, thermal conductivity, water absorption are the most beneficial properties of the skin. Of course, genuine leather has a high demand and price. Therefore, unfortunately, there are many ways to imitate natural leather.To distinguish artificial skin from genuine, we must know the basic signs.
1. Genuine leather - softer and more elastic leatherette, and also has a more uniform texture.
2. Artificial skin produces a sharp chemical "aroma." Naturally, the smell of natural leather should not be unpleasant. Do not trust only the smell of the skin, as there are special "flavors" of the skin, which are used in production.
3. If the material quickly heats up in your hands, and for some time keeps the heat - it's genuine leather. If it stays cold, this is imitation leather.
4. Genuine leather should be filled, that is, to the touch, the skin should be soft, and the place of the print should quickly take on its natural look.
5. If you bend the leather product in half, then the bend color should not change. And even with multiple folds, there should be no marks or dents.
6. A sample of a material attached to a thing can also tell about its composition - a regular rhombus means an imitation leather, a figured rhombus denotes genuine leather.
7. The original surface of the genuine leather should be soft, velvety, fleecy. If you hold your hand - it should change the color by moving the villi.
Many are mistaken in thinking that natural skin needs to be set on fire and it will not catch fire. It should be understood that the skin is treated with an aniline coating, which, when heated, may catch fire. Of course, while some properties for testing vary, but still it is natural leather, and according to the basic features described above, it can be distinguished from artificial.
Mm, mousaka Delicious Greek dish with spicy sauce bechamel
Israel is a country that has something to show (9 photos)
How does the largest cruise liner in the world
What is the estimate
How to hide a number on a megaphone
Why is the ruble cheaper?
Secrets of the patchwork mosaic for beginners
Diet concubines: 20 breakfast harem