Layered salad with mushrooms
Marinated mushrooms200 gramsBulb onions1 piecePotatoes2 piecesCarrot1 pieceChicken fillet300 grams200 gramsSour cream 15% fat
- Preparation time:15 minutes
- Cooking time:20 minutes
- Flow temperature:Chilled Dish
- Processing Type:Cutting
- Season:autumn winter
- Finely chop the mushrooms and onions. Raw carrots, boiled potatoes, cheese grate on a coarse grater. Boiled chicken meat cut into small cubes.
- In the salad bowl put the finely chopped pickled mushrooms.
- Sliced onions lightly fried in butter and put on top of mushrooms. Smear a layer of sour cream.
- Put a layer of shredded boiled potatoes, fluff sour cream.
- Next: a layer of grated raw carrots, sour cream, meat, sour cream.
- Sprinkle with cheese on top and send to the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
Visits to friends, relatives, close relatives
How to open a company in the Czech Republic
Interesting earrings made of unusual wooden beads
The paper model of the Vickers Vimy bomber
Unconditioned reflexes of dogs
20 beautiful dacha ideas worthy of implementation