Insaniti - fitness for quick weight loss
Having a slim and attractive body is the dream of many. But in order to fulfill this dream, you need to try. If you want to get rid of extra pounds, then pay attention to the unique Insaniti system.
What it is?
What is Insanity? This is a fairly popular training program. And especially it is popular in European countries and America, but not so long ago rumors about it came to the former CIS countries, so today many people are engaged in this system.
In fact, Insanity is a high-intensity interval training. In general, the word "insanity" from English translates as "madness". The author of the technique is the famous Hollywood fitness trainer Sean Tie. And he calls the program the most powerful fitness training of all that ever existed. Insanity workouts are difficult and make you wear hard and literally survive during classes, but it is this approach that allows you to achieve maximum results.
Advantages and disadvantages
First we list the advantages of the Isaniti program:
- For classes do not require any additional equipment, which is very convenient.
- You can do at home, so you do not have to go anywhere.
- This program is designed for weight loss and for giving the body relief, so you can kill two birds with one stone. Just imagine: in one session you can burn up to 1000 calories! And this is comparable to two hours of running at a speed of 10 km / h.
- This is ideal for those who want to lose weight quickly and see results in a short time. The program is designed for two months, and during this time you will achieve amazing results!
- The system has exercises for all muscle groups, so that every muscle will be involved! And this will improve the entire body as a whole, and not its individual parts.
- Insaniti training, among other things, is good for health. During classes, the pulse speeds up, joints are worked through, and this improves the functioning of the cardiovascular and respiratory systems, as well as the musculoskeletal system.
Now the disadvantages:
- Do not think that it will be easy. No, it will be very, very difficult! First, the training is intense. Secondly, they should be regular, almost daily.
- Requires the most serious and responsible approach. You need to do it regularly, almost daily. And one missed training can negate all efforts and significantly worsen the results.
- This program is not suitable for everyone.
- There are contraindications.
Who will use the program?
Immediately it should be noted that Insanity is not a program for beginners. If you have never played sports, then classes will be very difficult for you. They will suit, rather, those who have at least minimal (and better average) physical fitness. And since it is possible to practice at any time and in any place, and the trainings themselves are not very long, then Insaniti is also suitable for busy people.
It is necessary to take into account the fact that training is high-intensity, and during training the pulse rises to 70-90% of the maximum heart rate. Therefore, Insanity is contraindicated for people suffering from cardiovascular diseases. Not worth the risk and those who have problems with the joints, as they are also subjected to huge loads.
How to start?
To begin training, first of all decide that you need it, that you can do it. Believe in yourself and tune in to success.Then be sure to visit a doctor to identify possible contraindications and avoid complications.
Prepare comfortable clothes and shoes: a tracksuit and sneakers on a fairly thick sole (it protects from traumatizing the foot). In addition, download the video and a special calendar that will help you draw up a training schedule.
How to train?
Exercises include resistance exercises, plyometrics, strength exercises, pilates, yoga elements, and cardio-operations. You need to train 6 days a week, there is only one day off.
Train according to the calendar, it indicates which days and what exercises to perform.
In total, the program includes 14 different cycles:
- Fit Test. This is a test that consists of 8 exercises and will help assess your physical fitness, as well as the results as you progress towards the goal.
- Plyometric Cardio Circuit - plyometric interval intensive exercises for the lower part of the body, as well as reinforced cardio.
- Cardio Power & Resistance. This complex includes strength exercises for the upper body, as well as stretching exercises.
- Cardio Recovery. There are a lot of static exercises, so you can relax a bit and allow your muscles to recover.
- Pure Cardio & Abs - non-stop cardio training, as well as abdominal exercises.
- Cardio Abs is an interval cardio training that includes effective exercises for the abdominal muscles.
- Core Cardio & Balance. These classes are held between the first and second months of training and provide an opportunity to recover.
- Max Interval Circuit - one of the most difficult workouts, which is interval and circular.
- Max Interval Plyo - exercises for the legs.
- Max Cardio Conditioning & Abs - extreme cardio training.
- Max Recovery - static exercises.
- Insane Abs - intense exercises for the press.
- Max Interval Sports Training - professional interval exercises.
- Upper Body Weight Training - a complex that allows you to work out the muscles of the upper body.
- Drink more water and eat right. Eat more protein foods (meat, fish, dairy products) and complex carbohydrates (cereals, cereals).
- Stop training if you feel unwell.
- Follow the technique of doing the exercises.
- A break can be taken only when it is really needed.
Reviews prove that the Insanity system is very complex, but it is very effective and really allows you to see the results in a month.
Train properly and you will see results soon!
Advantages of hot scissors
Kalanchoe: home care
Effective homemade slimming wrap
Delicious dried tomatoes
Wedding without redemption