How to Write an Emo Poem
How to Write an Emo Poem
Emo poems are like Emo music, but they're less tuneful and most people can write them. They are expressed throughout feelings. There is no proper way you should write it but if you want follow this idea.
Pick a topic (see tips).Or you can make up a topic of your own experiences if the other ones don't seem to be inspiring.
Create a distinct title using one of the adjoining words that are in brackets next to the word you chose.
Don't worry about rhyming; it doesn't have to rhyme.Try to make it flow, like music.
Start with writing a hook.It will be shorter than the main parts of your poem. Here is an example:
- So I lie in the darkness, words buzzin' in my head, buzzin' in my head, thoughts of emptiness and death, buzzin' in my head, buzzin' in my head, I draw my final breath and now...
- Acid eating away my nerves, blackening them like ash. Death upon my face, as humanity takes it's place. Chaotic words screaming through my bones...
Every hook should be a little different, maybe a different ending.
Write some verses that are at least two lines longer than the chorus.
Piece it together.It should be set up so that you have two verses before every hook. Make sure you start on a double verse and end on a double chorus, and you have a chorus between each verse.
Think of a loss (boy/girlfriend, family member or something important to you).Write how you would love to want it back. It could also be about feelings - are you feeling lonely, sad, misunderstood, happy, etc? Show your emotions in the poem and use words that reflect this.
QuestionWhat type of journal should I use?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerAny is fine, as long as it isn't pink or a lot of bright colors.Thanks!
QuestionCan I write about rainbows?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYes, as long as you aren't over overly enthusiastic about them. Make them have a short list of colors, such as light gray that fades to black.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I write a poem about cutting if I don't want my parents to see it?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerWrite it on your phone/computer/any device that only belongs to you and is protected by a password.Thanks!
Is it appropriate to write about suicide?
What kinds of illustrations can be made with these?
Can I write about unicorns and happiness?
What is a good way to write poetry about something that I haven't experienced?
Can it be sad and full of darkness like blackbird?
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Take your time you don't need to rush, if you do it slowly you can get it all out.
- Use these topic ideas for poems:
- Death ( @#!*% , float, murder, loss)
- Loneliness (darkness, vast, corner, swallow)
- Emo (corner, scream, unholiness, you could use a line from an emo song, cutting or any self-injury[only in the poem - don't cut yourself]).
- Dark love (lips, dance, poison kisses,)
- Stereotype (darkness surrounding me, labelled this way, I'm an emo they say)
- Writing poetry is an excellent way to release anger and frustration.
- When using a line from an emo song, be sure to change it around a bit. Mix up the words or add in some of your own so that it doesn't sound like the band that created that line.
- You can also use your poem as a response to a song that has a lot of meaning.
- Don't think that your words mean nothing. Poetry is one way people see how you feel!
- Put your heart into the poem; it seriously helps.
- If you are still feeling bad, draw on it. Pictures also show how you feel.
- Don't be afraid to share it with an emo person they'll like it!
- Imagine yourself in the place/situation so you can feel what you're trying to convey in the poem.
- If you claim yourself Emo just remember to stay true to the music that you listen to it and support it as much as possible.
- Don't think that just because you wrote an "Emo" poem that you are Emo, because that just makes you a poser.
- Make sure that the grammar and spellings are correct.
Video: Reading My Emo Poems
26 Things You Need To Know Before Buying A Carton of Eggs
Freja Beha Erichsen: The Softer Side Of Fashion’s BadGirl
5 Fast, Easy Ways to Help Immigrant Families in Crisis RightNow
12 Crock-Pot Soups for When You Cant Crawl Out from Under Your Blanket
Options for Barretts Esophagus
Lime recalls thousands of scooters after reports of some catching fire
15-Minute Hot Abs Workout
How to Be Mature in Class and Have Your Teachers Love You
The Exact Formula for a Weight-Loss Boosting Breakfast
Heres how to see and download old Instagram stories
10 Best Bikini Body Secrets
How to Be a Successful Teenager
How to Be Mentally Tough in Sports
How to Become a Karate Teacher
Date: 09.12.2018, 19:23 / Views: 84571