Assassins Creed Game Stunts In Real Life
How to Train Like Ezio Auditore Da Firenze
Training like The Eagle
Climbing the Tower:Do Pull-ups and Chin-ups and Climb trees and walls often.Play it safe and never do anything that you have no confidence in doing.
Escaping pursuit:Measure 100–500 yards (91.4–457.2 m) and Sprint the distance as fast as possible.You can make the training even more realistic by having someone chase you.
Leap of Faith:No you are not going to Jump 100 feet (30.5 m) off of a tower to land into a well-placed stack of hay (if you find one you may do so but it is not recommended).Instead, you are going to find a structure about 5–15 feet (1.5–4.6 m) off the ground and practice your landing techniques. When you land crouch as if you were doing a Squat and roll from your shoulder blade across your back. This cushions the impact.
Fight like Eagle:If you have a punching bag, punch it for 10 minutes a day.If you don't have one make one or shadowbox if you like. Fighting dirty is one of Ezio`s secrets.
Learn to handle a blade.Find a stick and practice slicing in 8 different directions with it and practice cutting in a figure 8 motion.Look online for help
Hiding from the Guards:Practice Stealth in almost every situation your in remember to walk silently and breath slowly.Use visualization to imagine yourself being chased or you stalking an enemy. Playing tag would help.
QuestionHow to get eagle vision?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerJust focus really hard. Practice locating people by photo or memory of their face. It will become second nature with enough practice.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I learn assassin skills?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerThrough years of training. The great Ezio Auditore da Firenze didn't learn all his skills in a day.Thanks!
How do I get survival traits (things bodyguards do to make sure theyre safe)
How to look like a shadow
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Never take your hood down in public.
- Always stretch before and after a workout
- Always keep a weapon by your side.
- Keep your blade ( or any other weapon) away from the flesh of an innocent.
- Rub your muscles if they are sore, and ice any bruises. Take some ibuprofen if needed.
- Give your muscles 1-3 days to rest
- Learn parkour and free running from an instructor or watch tutorials on parkour & visit this article.
- Use your skills only for defence , not offence. If you see someone in danger , always help him/her.
- Be smart. Never jump off of something without confidence, and make sure that you will make it out a live.
- Use common sense
- This article. the writers and editors bear no responsibility for your personal safety. Please exercise extreme caution.
Video: Fight Like Ezio: Video Game Combat, Assassin's Blades 1
How to Prevent Boredom in Your Fitness Routine
10 Necessary Products for Keeping Curly Hair Manageable ThisSummer
How to Apply for Section 8 Housing in California
Belong Here: Parfois FallWinter 2015-2019 Campaign
13 Delightful Green Juice Recipes to Make atHome
How to Find Out if Your Best Friend Is a Liar
Caught on Film
This French Rafale cockpit video is one of the most amazing youll see
We Always Watch Together’: Call The Midwife’s Stephen McGann Reveals Secrets Of His Marriage To Show Creator Heidi Thomas
How to Make a Mad Scientist Costume
How to Care for a Weeping Cherry Tree
How to Manage Urinary Incontinence in Children
The Moment I Learned To Love My Body Again
Date: 11.12.2018, 01:52 / Views: 43182