How to optimize Windows 7?
It is known that the optimization of the operating system is no less important point in the work of an ordinary user than the selection of a powerful computer. The fact is that even a modern computer starts to work more slowly over time, as the installation of various programs reduces its performance. In this regard, we will consider how to optimize the windows operating system in order to work on it more comfortably. Consider the performance will be based on the example of the windows 7 operating system.
Using standard methods
The standard way to increase the performance of the windows 7 operating system is to use the troubleshooting program.
- To enable it, you need to go to the start menu and select the control panel.
- Next, you need to enter in the search box "Problems", then a menu will open before you in which you need to select the "Troubleshooting" item.
- Next you need to go to the "Security Systems" section and select the item "Search for Performance Problems".
- The program itself will analyze the use of your operating system and make a verdict.
Based on the verdict, you can either remove unused programs, or restrict programs that start automatically at boot. Practice shows that unused programs, as well as those programs that start automatically when the operating system is loaded, often lead to a decrease in performance.
Defragment and clean up the hard disk
Separately, we should consider two standard methods of improving the performance of the operating system, namely, cleaning the hard disk and defragmenting it.
- In order to defragment the hard disk you need to find the corresponding item in the Start menu.
- After that, the program will open, which is launched by pressing a single button. Thanks to defragmenting the hard disk, you can get rid of many obsolete files that are not used in the computer. These files include caching information.
Cleaning the hard drive can also help increase the performance of the operating system.The fact is that if the hard disk on which the operating system is installed is heavily loaded, the operation of the operating system can be complicated. Therefore, such unloading allows you to speed up its work.
Use of specialized software
At the moment there are many programs that can increase the performance of the operating system. These programs are often used by gamers, but they may well be used by an ordinary user. Many of these programs are absolutely free. However, it should be remembered that such programs should be chosen based on the recommendations of other users. Otherwise, you risk harming your computer.
Do not forget to regularly scan your computer for malicious programs that may limit the performance of the operating system. In addition, you also need to remember to regularly restart the computer and install updates for the operating system.
What can I take Echinacea tincture
Speech by Lady Gaga on the Super Bowl was the best in history
What should be the kitchen
Amazing photo panel
Why is the ruble cheaper?
How to deal with dry hands
What is he: Alexey
How to choose a hat for face shape - tips and video material