How to make a paper mouse?
Watch the video
Making figures from paper will help to have a good time and entertain the child. The art of origami offers a huge number of schemes for the execution of a wide variety of objects, animals and plants. Consider one of these schemes: how to make a mouse out of paper.
Instructions for folding the mouse
We need a square of paper 15x15 cm, color on the one hand and white on the other.
- Put the square color side down. Fold it diagonally, iron the fold and unfold it.
- 2 sides of the square are bent to the intended line from one corner.
- Rotate the work so that the white corner is on top.
- We outline the middle line of the figure: combine the lower corner with the upper one, iron the fold and unbend it.
- Top white corner fold down to the border of color and white.
- Bend the entire white part back and turn the workpiece on the other side.
- The left and right corners are bent to the center (there is already a line drawn). Again unbend.
- According to the lines obtained, the lateral angles are bent inward.
- Fold back all the white part of the work. Turn over to the other side.
- Up we bend the bottom corner along the border of color and white. Unbend.
- Fold the figure in half. The whole white part was inside.
- On the back of the mouse there is a line that we have just outlined. To this line, fold the tail down and unbend.
- We bend the tail inwards.
- Make the tail narrower: fold the sides inwards. To do this, open the tail and fold both edges to the vertical line. Again, "close" tail.
- The body of the mouse from the bottom is bent inward on each side.
- Tail curved out and back. We fold both halves forward so that the tail becomes even narrower.
- The tip of the nose is turned inside out by a triangle.
- Open the ears (flatten them with pockets).
- Slightly twist the tail and draw the eyes of the mouse.
Done! The mouse should have friends - a cat and a dog.
7 books that are guaranteed to cheer up
Cooking beshbarmak at home - the best recipes with photos
Trailer of the War of Currents with Benedict Cumberbatch
Anastasia Reshetova walked down the street without a skirt
Masks for the face of all skin types