How to draw an owl in pencil step by step
A rare child and an adult would not like to learn how to draw beautifully using pencils, paints or felt-tip pens. It is considered a talent to see the beautiful in ordinary subjects and transfer it to paper. But with certain skills to draw a pattern or picture can almost everyone. To do this, you just need to have on hand paper, a simple pencil and an eraser. Drawing owls is now in fashion. These beautiful and wise birds inspire people to create a variety of pictures with their image. It can be simple cartoon drawings with colored pencils or professional paintings with the drawing of each feather. The main condition for creating your personal masterpiece with an owl in the main role is the ability to determine for yourself the main stages necessary for its implementation.
Step-by-step instruction on drawing an owl in pencil
The first step in creating a masterpiece is to display the main outer contour of the owl.
- You need to draw it with thin lines without pressing the pencil so that you can easily remove the wrong lines.
- Then to the body of the owl we paint on the tail. To do this, draw in a pencil without light pressure on the paper light owls diverging from the lower part of the body and connect them with several rounded lines.
- The third step in creating a portrait of an owl is the image of its front part. It also requires accuracy in working with a pencil and light stroke movements on the paper.
- Next you need to portray the "ears" of the bird. It is not necessary for the owl to be curved.
- After drawing the main contours begins a phased image of the owl's eyes. To begin with, thin lines of a pencil in the front part of the picture make 2 approximately equal in size circles.
- The sixth step is to select the bird's pupils and eyebrows with a pencil. Pupils are drawn as 2 dark circles inside the eyes. It is necessary to try to draw them at the same distance from the center of the eye so that the look of the owl in the figure does not “squint” to the side.
- Draw a pencil beak. He owl form may resemble a leaf of a tree or be triangular. Fantasy will tell you how it will look better on each particular figure.
- The eighth step of creating a picture - the image of the wings.For this purpose, the pencil is drawn from the upper third of the trunk of the owl to arc and joins with the tail line.
- We depict the fingers of a bird holding a branch. In order to draw the paws, you need to make next to the pencil with light movements 3 small ovals equal distance from the center of the drawing, then draw a line of sticks between them, on which the owl sits.
- The tenth step is to outline the thicker contour of the bird. To do this, take a softer pencil, or increase the pressure on the one with which we painted
- We begin to draw small details on the portrait of an owl. To do this, you can draw a drawing of feathers on its front, wings, torso. If desired, you can add leaves on a twig, a pattern on the tail feathers or wings. You should not limit the flight of your imagination, so you can not depict a bird like it is drawn in biology textbooks.
The final image of the owl may look like this, but it can be supplemented with other details. For example, add a background in the form of a night sky, a pattern of feathers on the head of a bird, or paint a picture with colored pencils or paints.
Such a drawing of an owl is quite accessible for beginning artists of any age. It can be decorated with a simple pencil, and you can add colors.Children can do homework about drawing or studying the world in this way, and adults can recall the feeling with which they painted their first pictures.
How to draw an owl in squares
This type of image owls differs quite simple execution. It is used if children cannot yet confidently draw lines on paper of the desired shape. Usually such a drawing is done immediately with colored pencils or felt-tip pens. In order to draw an owl in this way, you need to take the paper from the notebook into a cage and mark on it the outline of the future pattern. After that on it separate details stand out in different colors: eyes, pupils, beak, wings, feathers. The complexity of the pattern usually depends on its size. The more cells the picture takes, the more clearly the small parts of the bird appear.
- First you need on paper in a cage to identify the contours of the birds using ready-made templates or your imagination.
- Then you can proceed to isolate different areas using color.
- Highlight owl eyes with a bright shade.
- And paint it to the end.
- That's such a funny chick can be easily drawn even to a child.
Similar samples of pencil drawings can also be used in needlework for embroidery with beads or a cross, making patterns for knitting with knitting needles.
How to draw a sweet owl
In order to get a drawing of a cute owl from a cartoon, you can not follow the general anatomical forms of a bird. As a rule, such drawings are distinguished by rounded lines, the presence of fine details: caps, bows, bright colors. Feathers, pupils and other small details on such pictures are usually depicted conditionally or completely omitted. Any small pencil indents from the lines can be corrected by adding a flower or the surrounding background. It can be drawn by any available means: with crayons on asphalt, felt-tip pens, paints with wax pencils.
- In the beginning, the eyes and beak of the bird are drawn.
- Next, the rest of the owl's body is depicted.
- Dorisovyvaem twig with leaves.
- And color your creativity with bright colors.
In this technique, you can draw a Christmas owl or owl with glasses reading a book. Such pictures help to develop the child’s imagination, his ability to draw lines of the desired shape, hold the pencil correctly in his hand, develop fine motor skills and knowledge of colors and shapes.
How to draw a polar owl
Such a picture is more suitable for children of the preparatory group of kindergarten or schoolchildren. Features of the image of this bird is its white color and the presence of a spotted pattern on the feathers of the head, torso and wings. Therefore, this drawing of an owl requires accuracy and ability to handle a pencil. Not every adult will be able to display it on paper without errors, so before you undertake such work, you need to practice on simpler drawings.
- To draw a polar owl, you must first draw the outer contours of its body.
- Then draw large details.
- Gradually draw smaller parts: feathers, eyes, beak.
- Add paws, pattern in the form of spots on feathers, highlight the shadow.
The result is a drawing of such a beautiful bird.
How to draw a beautiful owl paints
In order to make pictures with owls paints, you need some experience. He requires the ability to handle the palette, mix colors, draw thin lines and confident strokes. Most often, children only paint with colors in advance the prepared drawing with a simple pencil, or learn to work with a brush in art classes.The owl pattern requires images of many small details that convey the coloring of the feather, the shades of the eyes and the glare of light on the pupils. In order to perform such work, you need several types of brushes, differing in thickness, to make it easier to draw thin outlines of the beak, eyes, feathers, or paint the body, back, tail. Watercolors or gouache are suitable for painting owls at home, more experienced artists can use acrylic, oil or stained glass paints.
- To paint an owl with paints, it is better to first sketch the future picture.
- Using a palette to mix colors to the desired shade and apply strokes on the body of the bird in the direction of growth of feathers.
- Using a thinner brush and highlight the pupils and beak, mark the pattern of feathers.
- Color the "ears" of the eagle owl and the area around the beak.
- Use dark paints to finalize the drawing.
Such a picture, if desired, can become an ornament of the family living room.
Very beautiful and tasty chocolate strawberry trees
What is Turkish cucumber
What to take to calm down: a review of popular drugs
How to connect to the Internet through MTS
How and where to rest in the summer is inexpensive, where to go to rest abroad on vacation
A gift for loved ones 52 Reasons