How to cook the perfect pollack fish?
Pollock is a fish that is easy to find in the store. Yes, and it is not so expensive, so this product is considered very popular among hostesses. And pollock will turn out appetizing, if you know how to cook it properly.
So, how to cook a delicious pollock? Below are presented and reviewed several recipes.
Recipe number 1
You can cook such fish in the oven, it will turn out delicious. Here is what you need for this:
- kilo of pollock fillet;
- two onions;
- five to seven tablespoons of mayonnaise;
- seasonings, pepper and salt to your taste.
- First prepare the fish. To do this, simply wash the fillets, cut it into small portions (this step can be skipped), and then grate the spices, pepper and salt with plenty of mayonnaise. You can leave the fish to marinate a little to make the taste more saturated, or you can start cooking right away.
- Peel the onions and cut into half rings or rings.
- Cut the foil, fold it in half so that it does not accidentally break.
- Put the fish on the foil, lay a bow on it. Next, wrap the fillet, place it on a baking sheet or in a baking dish.
- Heat the oven to about 170 degrees, place a baking sheet in it and cook the pollock for about 40 minutes. And so that he bought a light ruddy crust, you can five minutes before being ready to unfold it and bake without foil.
Recipe number 2
Try to just fry this fish, but unusual. In this case, it will also turn out delicious!
List of required ingredients:
- 600 or 700 grams of pollock fillet;
- 70-80 g sesame seeds;
- two chicken eggs;
- salt, pepper to your taste;
- Fillet must be cut after pre-washing. The pieces should be flat enough for them to be fried quickly.
- In one bowl, beat the eggs, in a flat container, pour sesame seeds.
- Heat the oil in the pan (it should practically boil to form a crust).
- Dip the pieces first into the egg, then roll in sesame. Roast them in oil for literally three minutes on each side.
Recipe number 3
Prepare the pollock with potatoes in sour cream in pots. You will see, this dish will definitely please everyone! You will need:
- 700 or 800 g of pollock fillet;
- five potatoes;
- 200 ml of sour cream (it is better to take a product of 20% fat content);
- one carrot;
- glass of water;
- two medium sized bulbs;
- salt to taste;
- dill greens;
- vegetable oil.
- First prepare all the ingredients. Fillets just need to be washed and cut into rather large cubes. Peel, wash and slice the potatoes, for example, with ringlets. Onions should also be cleaned and cut into half rings or rings. Peel carrots, grate or chop into thin strips.
- Take the pots, each grease with oil, so that nothing burned. Next, lay layers of chopped potatoes, onion rings, grated carrots, and then fish.
- Now cook sour cream sauce. Simply mix water and sour cream, add spices and salt, as well as pre-chopped dill.
- Pour the sauce in each pot so that it almost closes the ingredients.
- Place the pots on a rack or baking tray and cook the dish in the oven for about forty minutes at 180 degrees.
Recipe number 4
Juicy get pollock in batter. To make it you will need:
- about a pound of pollock fillet;
- a glass of flour (preferably top grade);
- two eggs;
- half a lemon;
- two tablespoons of heavy cream;
- spices, salt;
- vegetable oil (it is required for frying).
- Fillets should be washed and cut into square or rectangular pieces. Next, marinate the fish, smearing with spices and salt, and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Make cooking batter: mix eggs, flour and cream, add salt. Mix well with a mixer to make a more airy, homogeneous and break all the lumps.
- Heat oil in a skillet. Now take a piece of pollock, put it in a batter and put it in the pan. Fry the fillet should be golden brown: about three or four minutes on each side.
Recipe number 5
Make a delicious pollock dish with onions and mushrooms. Here is what you need to prepare:
- kilo of pollock fillet;
- 400 grams of fresh champignons;
- a glass of sour cream;
- two small processed cheese;
- two or three onions;
- vegetable or butter;
- spices and salt to taste.
- Wash fillet, cut into pieces. Next, rub them with spices and salt, leave a little marinate.
- While doing other components. Wash the mushrooms, clean if necessary, and then cut them into slices. Onions are best cut into half rings.
- Now fry in a pan in the oil first with the mushrooms and onions, so that they become soft.
- Next, fry and fillet. It should acquire a barely noticeable ruddy crust.
- Dill just wash and chop.
- Next, take the form for baking, put pollack on it with mushrooms and onions.
- Grease all the sour cream.
- Grate the cheese and spread it over the surface of the dish along with the chopped dill.
- Send the form to an oven preheated to 170-180 degrees for literally fifteen or twenty minutes so that the cheese melts and forms an appetizing crust.
Recipe number 6
Another interesting option is minced meat patties. The list of required ingredients is as follows:
- half a kilo of pollock fillet;
- about 40-50 milliliters of vegetable oil;
- a slice of white bread or loaf;
- about 2/3 cup of milk (about 150 ml);
- 1/2 teaspoon salt;
- three tablespoons of breadcrumbs;
- pepper (or other spices).
- First, the bread or loaf should be soaked in milk so that it should be softened.
- Rinse the fillets, dry and scroll in the meat grinder along with the bread. If the stuffing turned out to be insufficiently uniform, then the grinding procedure can be repeated.
- Now add the salt, egg and pepper (or seasonings) to the mince. Stir well. And it is best to stir with your hands to achieve a homogeneous structure.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Form the cutlets, roll them in breadcrumbs (this is optional, but this stage will allow you to achieve a crisp crust) and fry on both sides so that the ruddy tint appears.
- It is best to purchase a whole fresh or chilled pollock carcass and independently clean it of bones.
- If you buy a filet, it should not be frozen. Ideal - cooled product or covered with a thin icy glaze.
- If you do not like the smell of fish, then you can remove it by sprinkling the pulp with lemon juice.
Now you know how to cook pollock and be able to please and surprise relatives and guests.
Masks for the face of all skin types
Delicate frosty wreath of plastic egg trays
How to trim the ceiling with PVC panels
How to get rid of tooth sensitivity
Do not test yourself: what to do if you eat sweet
How to cook pizza at home properly