How to cook an egg "Benedict" with smoked salmon? Recipe from SUNMAG
We tell how to cook not only a useful, but very aesthetic breakfast.
Egg "Benedict" with smoked salmon?
- the eggs
- smoked trout
- croissants or fresh bread
- 1 l of water
- 1 tbsp. spoon of salt
- fresh spinach (opt)
- In a small saucepan, bring a liter of water to a boil, as soon as the water boils, add a tablespoon of salt.
- Spoon the water so that a funnel is formed, and pour the egg into the funnel with a sharp movement.
- Tick 3 minutes. During this time, the protein just cooked.
- Take the egg out of the water and put it on a napkin.
Dutch sauce in 2 minutes
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of water
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 150 g of butter
- tarragon, mint or lemon-orange peel
- pepper to taste
- Melt 100 g of butter in a skillet, adding a sprig of mint.
- Yolk, water, lemon salt and lemon juice mixed in a blender.
- Heat the oil again, bring to a boil, remove the foam and trickle, continuing to beat, pour into the yolk mixture.
- Add the remaining 50 g of oil and mix again. Pour into sauceboat and cool.
- Cut the croissant lengthwise and, generously spread with sauce, serve with salmon, egg and fresh spinach.
What to wear to work, what clothes to wear
Kitchen design 9 square. and 10 square meters. m
Pros and cons of socks for a pedicure