How to Make Gremolata
Grilled Zucchini with Gremolata
Jan 11, 2012
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 8
Total Time: 0 hours 10
loosely packed flat-leaf (Italian) parsley leaves
1 tsp. freshly grated lemon peel
1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- Heat grill or broiler.
- Mix Gremolata ingredients.
- Lightly spray zucchini with nonstick cooking spray.
- Grill or broil 4 to 6 inches from heat source, turning slices over once, 8 to 10 minutes, until zucchini is tender and slightly charred.
- Arrange on serving platter. Sprinkle with Gremolata.
- Gremolata, an aromatic mixture of parsley, lemon peel and garlic, is usually sprinkled on the Italian veal dish osso buco. Here it adds a special touch to zucchini. Try it on other vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower and halved grilled tomatoes.
Video: Creamy Zucchini Soup | Easy Soup Recipes
How to Feed a Red Bellied Parrot
Tampons Contain a Worrying of Plastic. Heres Everything There Is to Know about Menstrual Cups
1200 Calorie Meal Plan for Weight Loss
Chocolate-Chip Saucer Cookies
5 Surprising Factors That Affect How Fertile You Are
How to File a Petition
6 Melbourne Rooftop Bars Essential For Your Summer
The Top 10 Best Dresses at the 2011 Golden Globes
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are speaking about their marriage plans openly’
Time for a New Year wardrobe detox Here’s our ethical ten-step guide
Belly Fat May Hit Your Heart the Hardest
Date: 10.12.2018, 22:46 / Views: 32475