Endive Salad with Roasted Beets and Pistachios
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups | Calories: 114 | Total Fat: 7 g | Saturated Fat: 3 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 8 mg | Sodium: 94 mg | Carbohydrates: 8 g | Dietary Fiber: 4 g | Sugars: 4 g | Protein: 5 g | SmartPoints: 4
- 2 roasted beets,* cut into ¼” slices
- 4 cups endive
- ¼ cup pistachios
- ¼ cup goat cheese crumbles
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roasted Beets:Cut away and discard stalks. Wash beets and pat dry. Brush beets with olive oil and wrap individually in foil, place on a cookie sheet and bake approximately 1 hour, or until tender. Allow beets to cool at room temperature then peel the thin outer skin and cut into 1/4" slices. Store beets in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Place endive in a salad bowl, top with beets, pistachios and goat cheese crumbles.
Video: BABY BEETROOT AND GOAT CHEESE SALAD
Trump is under pressure to do more, but has expressed reluctance
How to Treat Boils at Home
Bella Thorne Claims Disney Threatened to Fire Her for Wearing a Sexy Bikini at14
How Long Should a Cough Last Maybe Longer Than You Think
Universal Works x Norman Walsh City Runner Trainers
Black Chocolate Witch Cake Recipe
Meghan and Bella Share This Unexpected Accessory in Common
Pippa Middleton Made a 49 J.Crew Dress Look Like a Million Bucks
Heres how to see and download old Instagram stories
Ways your teeth affect your digestive system
4 Ways to Use Bananas