How To Make Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yields: 8 cookies | Serving Size: 1 Cookie | Calories: 179 | Total Fat: 9 gm | Saturated Fats: 3 gm | Trans Fats: 0 gm | Cholesterol: 2 mg | Sodium: 10 mg | Carbohydrates: 22 gm | Dietary Fiber: 2 gm | Sugars: 62 gm | Protein: 4 gm | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 8 |
- 2/3 cup almonds
- 1/3 cup cooked oatmeal (instant or old-fashioned)
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 cup grain sweetened chocolate chips (or dairy free chips)
- Note: If you don’t want to use the chocolate chips, they could be very easily substituted with raisins, nuts or dried fruits of any kind.
- Food processor
- Large mixing bowl
- PREHEAT: 325 degrees F.
- Mix everything except the chocolate chips in the food processor. Dough should be wet and stickly.
- Using your spatula, scrape dough into your mixing bowl and mix in chocolate chips. Spoon onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
Video: The Best Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Pregnant Drink This Green Smoothie
How Can I Prevent Further Gum Recession
Tips From Barbers On Getting The Most Out Of Your Hair Appointment
15superb Christmas decorations you can make with your kids
How to get your daily dose of Vitamin D (and why you really need it)
Best of Barclay Butera Interiors
Heres when Trumps new tax plan will take effect if it passes
Fresh Hearty Salad
Hand washing and hand sanitizers reduce the spread of germs
10 Things Your Doctor Won’t Tell You About Weight Loss Surgery