Bright greeting cards for Easter do-it-yourself
Easter is the brightest, family holiday of spring. Usually the whole family gathers at the same table on this day. And that means it's time to prepare gifts. A handmade card will be the warmest and most pleasant gift not only for children, but for an adult! To make simple cute cards, you do not need special skills, only inspiration and good mood. If you do not have any interesting ideas for making such a nice presentation, our article will be interesting to you. We bring to your attention 3 workshops with step-by-step photos on how to make greeting cards simple and voluminous, bright for Easter with your own hands with children.
Dimensions are determined only by the amount of materials and your inspiration, which makes it possible to vary in the creation of your individual postcard.
Delicate DIY card for Easter
- Paper (for the base of the postcard and different for the decoration and pattern);
- Scissors (simple and openwork);
- Thread for the bow.
Sweet Easter Card - step by step instructions
- We are preparing all the components of the postcard:
Making the foundation. Cut out the right size postcard and fold it, and all the decorations. For eggs, you must first create a template, so that they are even and equal.
Pay attention: in order to bend the card smoothly and beautifully, you need to measure out the place of the fold and use a needle (or a toothpick, or something sharp) to pass along the paper along the fold.
Important: do it in the inner side of the product. Then the fold will be perfectly smooth and beautiful.
- Arrange the postcard details in the order that you like best. Details do not need to be placed in the middle of the card. Sometimes they look cute from the side, breaking the symmetry.
Easter card DIY for children
Children love Easter very much and are happy to help their parents bake and clean the house to finally meet the guests with festive treats. An excellent addition to the gift will be a postcard for Easter for a child, which is very easy to do!
- Felt-tip pens;
Easter card for children - step by step instructions
- We fold the postcard with the help of the needles, cut out three eggs according to the pattern (from the first postcard) - these will be chickens. Cut them a "hat", as shown in the picture.
- Glue the eggs to the postcard, use bright felt-tip pens to draw a frame and faces of the chickens.
- Finally we decorate the card with inscriptions and rhinestones (perhaps you will find something more interesting that you like to the child to whom you are making the card).
Easter greeting card
The best gift is attention, and a self-made greeting card is the most sincere manifestation of your love and this attention! A bright volume card for Easter will not leave anyone indifferent!
- Paper is different (including different thickness);
- Felt-tip pens;
- Felt for decoration.
Volume card - step by step instructions
- First you need to cut out all the details of the postcard (Herb, eggs, "window", decorations of felt).
- Eggs decorate with bright colors, if you have children, they will be happy to help you do it.
- Glue everything onto a postcard in the sequence that you like more.
As you can see, making a postcard with your own hands is a snap. This process is very simple and entertaining.
7 books that are guaranteed to cheer up
What is vein ectasia and how to treat it
10 interesting facts about actor Sasha Petrov
Lorraine cake - a dish that you like
Decorative jute box
USSR cosmetics: 11 products that our moms liked
How to flash D-Link
How to name a child on the calendar