Advantages and disadvantages of the Kremlin diet
Surely you heard about the Kremlin diet. And how to properly comply with it in order to reduce body weight and not harm health?
What is this diet?
The Kremlin diet was originally developed for balanced nutrition of American astronauts, but then somehow came to the authorities and became especially popular in Moscow, for which she was called that way. By the way, it was she who helped the former mayor of Moscow, Yuri Luzhkov, lose 14 kilograms, and without much effort.
How does it work?
The principle of the Kremlin diet is based on limiting the amount of carbohydrates from food. In the conditions of such a deficiency, the body begins to expend its own reserves, due to which the weight is actively reduced. But important systems and tissues do not suffer: firstly, carbohydrates do come in, which means that energy is produced, and secondly, the permitted products contain a large amount of proteins (and they are necessary for muscle work).
How to comply?
Each product has its own value, which is measured in arbitrary units (cu) and corresponds to the amount of carbohydrates contained. Counting the daily cost of your diet, you can make a menu and stick to a diet, reducing your weight.
There are three stages:
- The first is input, implying a significant restriction on the amount of carbohydrates. At this stage, the total value of products consumed per day should not exceed $ 20. This restriction will start the process of consuming the body's own reserves, and the weight will begin to decline. Duration is from one to two weeks.
- The second stage is basic, during this period the daily cost of food should not exceed 40 conventional units. The body is used to consuming carbohydrates, but if their quantity is further strictly limited, then it can be rearranged to the so-called saving mode, that is, to store everything that will come from food. And to avoid this, the amount of carbohydrates should be increased. This stage can last up to six weeks.
- The third stage is considered a day off, that is, ensuring the correct exit from the diet and allowing you to maintain weight and avoid its increase.The duration of this period is not limited, because it is, in fact, focused on the usual diet, allowing you to control body weight. Cost: 60 USD per day.
Advantages and disadvantages
The main advantages of the Kremlin diet:
- It really works. The level of carbohydrates is reduced, and it is useful for losing weight. In ten days you can get rid of 5-7 kilograms, and in a month - from 10-15.
- It is very simple to follow the Kremlin diet. There are no sharp and significant restrictions, which means you can eat almost anything you want. But nevertheless it is desirable to limit the volume of the used products.
- It is possible to make the menu in advance, and it is convenient.
- You do not have to cook special complex dishes, you can eat almost all of the same, focusing on the notional value of certain products.
- The Kremlin diet is not expensive, you can practically not change your diet and eat quite a budget.
- There are contraindications. So, you should not follow this diet for lactating and pregnant women, as well as people suffering from diseases of the excretory system and the gastrointestinal tract.
- If you do not make the menu in advance, then calculations can cause some difficulties, especially at first.
- Diet can not be called balanced and correct from the point of view of maintaining health, as some prohibited foods are very useful. First of all, these include cereals, which contain complex carbohydrates. It is worth noting the benefits of vitamins-rich berries, vegetables and fruits. But fatty meat, the cost of which is minimal, can harm.
- Protein is a significant burden on the kidneys, so a large amount of it can be dangerous.
- The diet is not suitable for everyone. So, do not follow it to people experiencing significant physical or mental stress.
- There is a risk of constipation associated with a lack of fiber (it is found in fruits and vegetables).
Allowed and prohibited products
Emphasis should be placed on products with a minimum cost, which include, above all, protein, such as meat, fish, dairy and dairy products, eggs and so on. But the consumption of foods high in carbohydrates should be limited. These include some vegetables, sweet berries and fruits, nuts, and legumes.
There are products that should be abandoned whenever possible.These are sweet soda, sweet berries and fruits, sweet spirits and beer, cereals, pastries, pastry and pasta, and various desserts (including dairy).
A sample menu for the week is described below.
- Breakfast: 100 grams of cheese, scrambled eggs from two eggs with ham, tea or coffee without sugar.
- Lunch: 250 ml of celery soup, steak, 150 grams of vegetable salad with mushrooms, tea without sugar.
- Snack: a handful (50 grams) of walnuts.
- Dinner: 200 grams of boiled chicken, one tomato.
- Breakfast: 150 grams of cottage cheese, two boiled eggs, coffee (without sugar).
- Lunch: 100 grams of seasoned vegetable salad butter, 250 grams of cabbage soup (you can add a small amount of sour cream) and 100 grams of kebab. Allowed to drink a savory drink.
- Snack: 200 grams of cheese.
- Dinner: 100 grams of boiled cauliflower, chicken breast (baked or fried).
- Breakfast: 3 boiled sausages, 100 grams of fried or baked eggplant, tea.
- Lunch: 100 grams of dressed cabbage salad, 250 ml of cheese soup with vegetables, 100 grams of pork chop.
- Snack: 10 black olives.
- Dinner: 200 grams of boiled fish, tomato, a glass of yogurt or kefir.
- Breakfast: 100 grams of cauliflower salad, 4 sausages (boiled), coffee or tea.
- Lunch: 250 grams of chicken soup, 100 grams of vegetable salad, 100 grams of lula kebab, a drink without sugar.
- Snack: 200 grams of cheese.
- Supper: leaf salad, 200 grams of fried fish.
- Breakfast: omelette with cheese, tea.
- Lunch: 100 grams of carrot salad, a bowl of celery soup, escalopes.
- Snack: 30 grams of peanuts.
- Dinner: a glass of dry wine, 200 grams of boiled fish, leaf salad, 100 grams of cheese.
- Breakfast: 100 grams of cheese, scrambled eggs with ham (from two eggs), coffee.
- Lunch: 100 g of beetroot and cabbage salad with butter, a plate of fish soup, 200 grams of fried chicken.
- Afternoon snack: 50 g pumpkin seeds.
- Dinner: 200 grams of fish, leaf lettuce, a glass of fermented milk drink.
- Breakfast: 100 grams of zucchini caviar, 4 sausages, tea.
- Lunch: a plate of meat solyanka, 100 grams of cucumber salad, 200 grams of grilled chicken, coffee or tea.
- Snack: 30 grams of walnuts.
- Dinner: 200 grams of boiled meat, tomato, a glass of kefir.
If you like the diet, try to follow it and share your impressions.
Who is shown Viagra
Three marinades for barbecue for every taste
The first wedding of the World Cup 2018: Mexican marries a girl from the Urals
How to Make Chocolate Glaze from Cocoa and Chocolate
How to make a tree of happiness
What is amylase