Advantages and disadvantages of quartz treatment
A huge number of different bacteria and viruses live around us, but not all of them are harmless. Indeed, while some are beneficial, others can cause various diseases. One of the ways to treat ailments and get rid of harmful microorganisms is quartz treatment. This is a fairly familiar and simple procedure used in medical practice for several decades. But, like any kind of manipulation, it requires a competent approach and execution.
Who is recommended?
Doctors most often recommend using a quartz lamp for treating rooms in order to reduce harmful bacteria and viruses, as well as to increase body resistance and treatment:
- respiratory diseases (especially bronchitis);
- inflammatory processes in the ear and throat;
- dermatological problems;
- oral diseases;
- gynecological diseases;
- pain in the joints and bones;
- allergic rhinitis.
Indications for the use of this device is also a lack of vitamin D and possible rickets.
Ultraviolet radiation affects people differently. Therefore, before starting the procedure, it is necessary to consult a specialist. He will clearly determine the duration of therapy, based on the main indicators:
- general condition of the body;
- skin type;
All this is taken into account for the reason that patients with sensitive skin prone to dryness and cracking, as well as those who have dilated blood vessels, the procedure is contraindicated.
Improper dosage of UV rays can cause not only burns, but also become a catalyst for the development of cancer.
Use a quartz lamp at home is necessary, strictly following the instructions.
- Be sure to wear safety glasses before use.
- Parts of the body that do not need quartz, it is necessary to cover with a towel.
- After switching on it is worth waiting a few minutes for the lamp to warm up, and only then proceed to the session. After use, leave to cool for 20 minutes.Only after this time the lamp can be used again.
- Do not bring the device closer than 50 cm to the skin.
- The duration of the procedure should start from 0.5 minutes, and gradually increase to 3 minutes. Longer sessions can cause irreparable harm to your body.
"Pros and cons"
If earlier the quartz treatment procedure was available only in medical institutions, then today you can easily purchase such a lamp for home use. What are its main advantages?
- Use is allowed for both children and adults and the elderly.
- At observance of instructions side effects are excluded.
- Exposure to UV rays contributes to the destruction of toxins accumulated in the body.
- Ozone released in the process kills fungi and bacteria in the house, so it is especially useful to do such disinfection in the autumn-winter period. But at this time the room will need to leave.
The undoubted advantage of quartz treatment for the body lies in the fact that ultraviolet provides an opportunity to compensate for the seasonal lack of sunlight. They contribute to the production of calciferol, which is responsible for strong teeth and bones.Periodic sessions using a quartz lamp improve metabolism, are useful for the process of tissue renewal, help prevent rickets and vitamin D deficiency. In addition, after the procedure, patients note another positive fact - a light tan.
Defects in quartz treatment when properly carried out were not identified, but among the contraindications are:
- malignant tumors;
- cardiovascular and renal insufficiency;
- tuberculosis during the acute phase;
- blood diseases.
It is not recommended to conduct sessions during viral respiratory diseases, accompanied by fever.
Quartzing is a very effective physiotherapeutic method of phototherapy, which is widely used in medical practice and for home use.
Detox: put the body in order for three days
Why do my ears itch
How to determine the correct age and gender of the tortoise
How to make a bookmark-corner bat
What are 3 examples of estates
How to make hair gorgeous, perfect
Thermal insulation of balcony walls