10 dangerous things in your wardrobe
When composing or updating a wardrobe, few people think that some of the things included in it can be harmful. And which of them are the most dangerous?
So, the top 10 most dangerous things in the wardrobe of a woman:
- Skinny jeans with a low rise. Scientists have found that wearing them (especially frequent and even more permanent) can harm women's health. Tight and low-lying belt strongly squeezes the pelvic organs, which can lead to disruption of their blood supply. As a result, the work of such an important female reproductive organ as the uterus may be disrupted. In addition, the bladder will suffer. Overexposure can change the functioning of the intestines: motility will worsen, constipation will occur. And then there is the risk of pinching the sciatic nerve, and this is very, very unpleasant. In addition, because of the skin tightly attached to the body and not always high-quality tissue, skin reactions, such as dermatitis, can develop. But all these problems can be avoided.Just buy jeans in size and with a not too tight belt.
- High heels. Yes, it is very beautiful, feminine and sexy. But such shoes are extremely harmful and even dangerous. Firstly, due to incorrect positioning, squeezing and excessive tension of the foot, such a problem may arise as a valgus deformity of the foot or a lump on the thumb, as it is called a simple tongue. Secondly, because of the overstrain of the gastrocnemius muscles, a varicose illness may appear, which, by the way, is very difficult to cure. Thirdly, heels strongly interfere with avtoledi, since they do not allow to feel the pedal and can prevent to get on it. And, fourthly, high-heeled shoes can cause a fall. For example, in Japan, a 25-year-old teacher died on the spot from an open head injury, falling from a height of 5-inch heels of her shoes.
- Flip-flops and flip-flops. It would seem that they are dangerous? After all, they have a flat sole. But in fact, everything is not so simple. Scientists have found that such shoes with frequent wear can cause severe pain in the calf muscles due to their constant tension (efforts must be made to keep slippers on their legs) and tired legs, as well as provoke the development of flat feet and even a change in gait.Moreover, the researchers proved that the probability of falling in flip-flops and slippers is much higher than in shoes with backs. So it is better to buy more comfortable and feminine sandals and sandals.
- Corrective underwear. The girls fainting in the Middle Ages were not uncommon, but quite normal. And the blame for this corsets, which pulled not only the waist. Modern corrective underwear works on the same principle. So, tight push-up bras with hard bones can squeeze the internal organs, in particular, the lungs. And this, of course, will lead to difficulty breathing. And corsets, which reduce the volume of the body by more than two centimeters, lead to serious problems in the work of the diaphragm, pancreas and liver. Should I make such sacrifices for the sake of beauty? If, however, you need to wear corrective underwear, then do not spend more than two or three hours in it and try not to sit, this posture only enhances the negative impact.
- Mini skirts. They can harm both your health and your body shape. First, the wind and cold easily penetrate under the hem, and this can lead to the development of various inflammatory diseases of the reproductive sphere.Secondly, scientists have proven that wearing excessively short skirts during the cold season can lead to the development of cellulite, that is, the formation of the so-called orange peel. And this is due to the fact that the cold causes a spasm of blood vessels and slow blood circulation. The body perceives it as a threat and begins to build up adipose tissue in areas that are adversely affected. And if you come out in a miniskirt in a hard frost, then this can even lead to cell death. So such a thing is better to wear only in summer.
- Big bag on one shoulder. If you wear it all the time, and even fill it almost “to the full,” then a large load will fall on the spine. Gradually, it will begin to bend, which can lead to the development of diseases such as scoliosis or osteochondrosis. The latter, by the way, is very tricky, as it can be accompanied by symptoms that are in no way associated with the spine: headaches, drowsiness, chest pains, dizziness, chronic fatigue, and so on. And to cure this disease with conservative methods is possible only in the initial stages, which often turn out to be unnoticed.
- Thong. Of course, in them any girl looks sexy. But the health of their wearing can be seriously affected. Firstly, such underwear can rub the delicate skin of the intimate zones and cause severe irritation, which is extremely unpleasant. Secondly, the thongs can become a kind of transport for bacteria that will easily and quickly penetrate from the intestine into the vagina and cause serious infections and diseases, such as vaginitis and vulvitis. By the way, almost all gynecologists call such a model of underpants only as a “pathway for infections.” And the doctors, especially the majority of them, are definitely worth believing. And so it is better to replace the thong with other, safer, but at the same time no less feminine and sexy models.
- Colored jeans. They have become especially popular over the past few seasons. Still, after all, such a thing looks stylish, bright, youthful and creative. These jeans can be very diverse: mint, light green, orange, yellow, red, purple, crimson, as well as multi-colored or decorated with bright colors. But behind such a riot of colors lies the use of dyes,and some of them may not be safe at all. And the brighter the shade, the more disastrous effect can have jeans on the skin. Allergic reactions - this is the most frivolous consequence. But overly aggressive pigments can literally eat up the skin.
- Turtlenecks with overly narrow necks. It turns out that if you wear them all the time, it can negatively affect the work of the thyroid gland, which will be constantly squeezed. Especially dangerous are turtlenecks made of fabrics that practically do not stretch during wear, for example, polyester and polyacryl.
- Sunglasses. Although they are designed to protect the eyes, in fact, sometimes everything turns out differently. Firstly, if the lenses are not made of glass, but of low-quality plastic, then protection against the damaging effects of ultraviolet radiation on the retina of the eye will not be provided. Secondly, if the glasses have an irregular design and are incorrectly chosen, then they can squeeze the head and cause pain, as well as provoke eye strain due to the proximity of the glass. To protect yourself, go to the choice of such an accessory responsibly.
Be careful not to wear dangerous things!
How to equip a small nursery
Jack Black does not want to grow up. A photo
In the company or alone - the explosion of laughter can not be avoided: a collection of killer anecdotes
What to drink for cough
Top Ten Anti-Utopia Films